More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

What if....?

Morty had used the Inceptor to seduce women in their dreams?

Morty woke up exhausted from the night before. He was so tired it was hard to decide if last night was a dream, a nightmare, or reality. Had Rick really tried to bomb the world? Had he really managed to disarm a bomb after he passed out?

Getting dressed in jeans and a yellow T-shirt, he left his room and headed downstairs. He barely paid attention to the breakfast his mother had made, or his family as they talked. His parents were complaining about how tired he looked. Jerry, his father was blaming Rick for keeping him up all the time, while Rick blew him off. Rick had never cared about Jerry's opinion, and he seem to hold it against him that he married his daughter. Thankfully he didn't hold it against Morty or Summer.

Heading to the garage he found his grandfather working on his workbench. “Hey, Rick, I uh, I need some help.” Morty sighed.

“What's up Morty?” His grandfather asked, as he tinkered with a gadget.

“My parents are kind of right. Missing all this school, I uh, I'm not doing so hot in math. Could you help me out?”

“You know how I feel about school Morty!” Rick growled.

“I know, but Rick, if, if I fail, my parents will ground me.” Morty pleaded.

“Fine, I've already predicted this problem, and created a solution.” Rick rolled his eyes.

“Really Rick?”

“Yes Morty, behold, the Inceptor.” Rick said, pointing to a small device on his work table.

“Wow. What does it do?” Morty asked.

“It allows you to go into other peoples dreams Morty.” Rick smiled with pride.

“Like inception?” Morty asked in awe.

“Yes Morty, only <burp> this is going to make sense.” Rick rolled his eyes.

“Inception made sense.” Morty rebuked his grandfather.

“Whatever, look, we're going to go into your math teacher's dreams tonight, and incept the idea to give you all A's.” Rick said, jumping in his ship, before Morty could reply.

Landing next to Mr. Goldenfold's house, the two slipped through a window, into what was clearly a bachelor pad. The place was a mess, and his teacher was on the couch sleeping, with a bowl of wheat thins on his chest. Rick inserted one of the four devices from his case into the man's ear, then one into Morty's.

Morty appeared inside of a passenger airplane, landing in an empty seat. He was surrounded by many people who took no notice of him. Several rows ahead of him, his overweight teacher was groaning in pleasure, as a busty black flight attendant serviced his thick ebony rod. The woman going down on him, was a character known as Mrs. Pancake, from a popular TV show.

Does Morty wait for Rick or take matters into his own hands?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)