More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

What if....?

Morty didn't stop Rick from dropping the bomb.

Morty stared into the mirror with a soft sigh. He wasn't ugly, he was just average looking. Short brown hair, a thin form, and an average looking face. He was just an average eighteen year old, entering his senior year in school. Unfortunately he wasn't super smart either, unlike his grandfather, who was an absolute genius.

Morty had spent years being an outcast, and a looser. His mother was a beautiful blonde bombshell, his sister, a gorgeous redhead, who was popular at school. Morty was none of those things, and yet the girl of his dreams was. Jessica was the perfect woman, and this was his last year to get her attention. Sitting down in front of his computer, he scrolled through the gallery of pictures he had of her.

Jessica had neck long red hair, lush alabaster skin, large firm breasts, and an athletic frame. He had pulled a multitude of pictures from her Facebook account. They ranged from casual to formal attire, and in everyone she was stunning. Yet it wasn't just her looks that drew him to her, it was her personality. She was sweet, smart, kind, thoughtful, she was the perfect woman. Except she was perfectly unaware of his existence.

With a sigh, Morty turned the screen off, and walked toward his bed. He reached down to pull his shirt off when his door burst open. His grandfather rick walked through the door, and he knew this couldn't be good. Rick was much taller than Morty, though just as skinny. His hair was stark white, and wild, with a large bald spot on the back. He was dressed in brown slacks an off white shirt, and a long white lab coat. Rick was a genius.

“Morty, you got to,” Rick fell over spilling some of the bottle of he was holding. “you got to come with me.”

“Wh, what's going on?” Morty asked confused.

“Come on, come on Morty, I got, I got a surprise for you.” Rick said, dragging him through the door.

Rick was also a drunk, and quite possible slightly insane. He was always dragging Morty on countless adventures, where it seemed like their lives were in constant jeopardy. Morty loved his grandfather, but could live without the constant fear, and the drinking. Yet he always did what his grandfather wanted.

It wasn't long before they were in his an odd looking flying saucer, that Rick had built from crap he had found in the garage. Morty wasn't even impressed by his grandfather's creativity and ingenuity anymore, jaded by the many antics they had been on, and things he had seen. Morty had phased out listening to Rick rattle on in his drunk state. Until he heard the word bomb.

“A bomb?” Morty asked his eyes going wide.

“Going to drop it down their, and get, create a whole fresh start.” Rick nodded.

“That's absolutely crazy!” Morty said, beginning to panic.

“Come on Morty, just take it easy, it's going to be good. Right now we're going to go pick up your little friend Jessica.”

“Jessica?” Morty asked thrown from the sudden change in topic. “From my math class?”

“When I drop the bomb,” Rick let out a short belch and took a few chugs from his bottle of whiskey “I want you to have something, I want you to have a thing.” He said hugging Morty close. “I'm gonna make it like a new Adam and Eve, and you're going to be Adam, and Jessica is going to be Eve.”

Morty's mind began to reel with too much information. Despite how crazy his grandfather was sometimes, especially when he was drunk, their was a dark appeal to his plan. Jessica might not know he existed, but if he was the only man on the planet, then she would, and she would have to love him. Right?

Does Morty stop Rick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)