More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kaede Kaede

who are you?

Mortal women

The woman from mortal descendant is a less interesting concept.

The women are never in danger, never in wars, never hunted nor preyed upon.
in fact, they lived in pure luxuriousness and Victorian decor.

How this came about from what was from a race species of mortal men called Beta-males,
the term changed to Victorians.
The Beta-males came about from a descendant of mortal men that continuously lost sexual battles as other species became more dominant.
Essentially their losses were useless because beta-males could not procreate.
They weren't entirely useless, they had -fields domain that gave over personality speciality.
his power was more potent than some species aura's, but essentially... Beta-males lost their willpower.

They sacrificed their -field powers to create a land domain that blocked off other species. This also had a side-effect of creating valuable minerals and other water elixirs. So they became imperial by the trade of product.
Naturally, they lived closed to the dwarves who were in constant battle with the golems.

Woman and beta-males lived in peace but they still had to sharpen their blades for war - to be able to contend for treasure.
Naturally, they looked for mercenary allies to assist them, even though it is very difficult to find allies.
Common interest was rare but still plausible.

The Victorian Empress had made a deal with a man, a rather kind man...
different from the other thick muscled men
he was a high ranking officer amongst the mortal men but still used his ship to smuggle resources and living transport.

The deal was to protect the royal twins who were brother and sister.
Elra, the brother, and Ayra, the sister.

Naturally, Elra was a beta male and, Ayra was a Victorian woman.

Elra still had use of field since he was royalty and Ayra wanted nothing but adventure.

together they would meet at a pier by the southern waterfront.
this will be the first time in their lives that they will ever see any other creatures but the dwarves.

and so they set forth outside the domain as their mother empress watches on...
possibly never seeing them again or welcoming the strongest victorians back home

who do you want to be: Arya or Elra

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)