More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kaede Kaede

who are you?

Mortal men: aelirus

Upon the mystic seas, a merciless legion of men crest the waves of the high seas!
a glorious timber ship glided momentarily before it crashed into the waves.
Men were indeed mortals but they had a concept no other species had in terms of will-power.
Their short lives made them not fear in battles;
they were not easy to deal with.

100 men at the inner starboard, 100 men by the port side"
"awoo! awoo! awoo!"
Thick taut muscled men row the ship with the synchronicity of groans and huffs.
rock-solid golden steels of abs drizzling with sweat and salt as their thick corded bundles of muscular thighs and calves pushed against the lumber with menacing faces.
The men at the bottom wore nothing but tanned leathers of variant species,
the men above, however, wore armors and weaponry of the elves and the dwarves.

the turbulent winds of the mystic seas had a corroding element
a wisp of this air could scar the skin of men, but certain elemental races could be pierced by this air.
the air was treacherous and could get worse.
but for what they were chasing, the men disregarded this fact.
for better or worse, what they were chasing was having a worse time.

a roc god-beast bloodline variant fairy was running away from your ship
the roc god-beast was said to be one with the wind, so this fairy was incredibly fast but this was a plagued sea,
the winds were slowing here down drastically.

the ship itself would've only been a few knots faaster in normal conditions
this ship was a legend among legends.
The bow of the ship was of a mermaid. This was to honor their lead commander.
You are Aelirus, liege commander of the ship naiad crest.


named over your mother, who is the the crescent well sorceress.
Your skin had an iridescent of colors, like faded scales going diagonally from the left shoulder.
Half man, half naiad ... a strong will, and from the naiads, a strong soul. You stood there by the bowsprit looking at ancient whales pass by under,
flood dragons tail away from the ship, killable but they were not the objective.
The fairy was now getting close by.
you calmly finished an apple as you watch the vicious winds tear the fairies dress till it was stark naked.

you stood there amused.
it held the gem with both hands and as it looked at you, it clearly saw you staring at its bottom side.
her face froze stiff as she paled, and begun to flush red at the cheeks, having confused feeling
she gave a small toned cry in the embarrassment.
her petite butt cheeks gave small jiggles as it gave out a yelling cry.

an hour ago, your Lord Sovereign was in a formidable battle against a female lightning dragon in human form,
Man versus beast, this would be a close encounter.
the battle pushed too close to one of the forest and an enchantress joined the battle.
This enchantress was half-celestial, half dryad with the appearance of a deer.
This battle became what can be known as a close encounter of for your sovereign
but at the same moment, a fairy stole the Ariad Gem which they were fighting for.

avoiding the harbor when it saw the fleet of ships from the humans,
it made a fatal mistake of entering the mystic sea stopping it from using its power of speed, it could only use the free wind and not the vicious types of winds.
it still believed in the thought of getting away, It was very wrong.

As you stood at the bowsprit near the ships bow mermaid figurehead,
your eyes narrowed as you saw an underwater cavern entrance, this was a coral reef and if there were any aquatic creature, you could most likely negotiate.

aquatic creatures tend to not leave their coral reefs.

a commonly known thing about naiads were that loved wells and ponds,
but a secret strength of theirs was actually in open water... they could do a fast burst of speeds and this...
this was your chance as you prepared to dive in the water
the shamed fairy glances back at you.
she only saw a small splash in midst of the waves.
in shock! her eyes double visioned in tremor as she scanned the whole ship for you.
she glanced forward for any strong winds then glanced back to only saw a small circle of white water

as she looked at the water while she flew,
you were high in the sky in the right trajectory to land on her and enter the underwater cavern.

do you hit or miss

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)