More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next for Amy?

Morning routine

As soon as I stepped out of the shower, I could see the spector had removed the clothes I had folded and waiting for me, in addition to all the towels in the bathroom. "Great...." I sighed as I made my way to try and find my clothes and at the very least a towel to dry my sopping wet body off with.

I saw that the spector had placed my clothes and a towel right in front of my large front window, which was uncovered by my usual curtains. Seeing no one that could possibly see me from the window, I quickly lunged for the clothes and a towel, wrapping myself up and I couldn't help but give out a chuckle as I made my way towards my room.

Upon entering my room, I saw that only half the clothes I had waiting for me were in my arms, with only my blouse and panties being here. Sighing, I went to my closet to see all but my more racy clothing including a garter belt, skimpy past Halloween costumes, a slim pencil skirt I wear on the rare date night, and thongs and lace lingerie. "Oh, come on." I said in protest, before seeing I was nearly running out of time.

In desperation, I grabbed the pencil skirt and quickly got dressed before leaving.

Where is Amy in a rush to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)