More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where is Amy in a rush to?

A coffee date

I breathed a sigh of relief as I got into my crummy, yet thankfully still working car. However, that relief started fading when I saw the time and realized I was later than I thought.

I had been invited to coffee with a coworker who sort of....came on to me. I truthfully wouldn't mind, except, it was a female coworker. Again, I didn't mind, I was just straight is all. But I didn't want to seem stuck up or bigoted so I accepted. Plus, I figured I'd get some coffee out of the whole ordeal.

I parked my car and went inside to see her sitting on one of the comfy looking leather couches. She waved me over and I took my seat beside her. "Amy, I'm so glad you made it! I was worried you wouldn't make it. Go get yourself a coffee and we'll catch up." Gretchen said cheerfully. Gretchen was one of the art teachers at the local high school, like me, except a bit older. She hardly looked it though, her silky blonde hair almost always in a ponytail, large frame glasses framing her somewhat round face, and she had quite a nice chest and butt.

Truth be told, if I were a lesbian, I might have a thing for her. As I got up to get in line, I felt something and my eyes went wide.

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)