More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

should Sally use the bathroom or go and do her morning chores?

Morning chores

Sally was really wanting to consider helping out first before taking a bath since her dad always told her to put in a hard days work before taking a break. She smiled and began her day by heading to the fields since her dad was already making his normal deliveries around the village. Her grandpa must have heard the door open and Sally grabbing tools since he had opened the little window of the bathroom to speak with her. “Hey Sally! Why don’t you come and join Ol’ Pappy in the bathtub? The waters all nice.” Sally could only see her grandpas head and she giggled and said, “Sorry, Grandpa. Dad always says baths feel better after a hard day’s work. I don’t want Dad to have to do everything himself all the time either. I’m a capable farm hand who isn’t afraid of a little hard work.” Her grandpa groaned as he was wanting to have some fun with his sexy, naive granddaughter but he would just wank himself as he watched her work in her oversized overalls.

Anything happen to Sally?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)