More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What happens next?

Morning After With Mabui

Simple day. Raikage is sitting at his desk. Mabui enters to do daily duties and asks about last night. Ay tells her to look at his bed where Mei and Tsunade are. Mabui then asks if they were enough but Ay says there is never enough for him. She starts to tease him by opening her shirt says something like maybe I can try. She lifts up her skirt to show she isn’t wearing panties.

It was the morning after Ay’s threesome with Mei and Tsunade and Ay can be found at his desk working on the paperwork he missed yesterday due to him fucking both women. While he was working on his paperwork his mind drifted back to last night. After he fucked them both for the first time and covered them in his cum, he wasn’t finished. Instead their encounter went on for another three hours where Tsunade and Mei let Ay fuck them however he wanted. His immense shaft gave a throb at the thought of what he got up to last night.

He was broken from his musings when his office door opened revealing his assistant Mabui. He took notice that she as wearing her usual high-collared dress shirt and knee-length skirt. Both items of clothing were a dark green color that contrasted her light grey hair. The shirt had a really revealing v-neckline that would have showed off her fairly substantial cleavage if she wasn’t wearing a mesh shirt underneath her dress shirt. Though her cleavage was covered the entirety wasn’t so there was a bit of her breasts were revealed to Ay’s eye.

Ay wasn’t even sure why Mabui wore such congealing clothes anymore. He didn’t bother with it though since it was a huge issue at the moment. Instead he decided to focus on the reason Mabui was in his office at this time. “Good morning Mabui. Why are you here?” He didn’t beat around the bush and just spoke his mind. One could not say the Raikage was subtle in the slightest as he preferred to be blunt as a brick.

Mabui hearing this bowed, letting Ay see more of her mocha colored cleavage, before she rose and said,” Good morning lord Raikage, I just wanted to see how you were doing.” She looked over at the still sleeping Mei and Tsunade and took note of their state. They were both sleeping with a content smile on their faces. Though it was a bit hard to discern that due to all the cum on their bodies. Seeing the two women’s state Mabui smirked,” seems you had a very good night Lord Raikage.”

Ay noticing where her eyes were located grew a smirk that matched her. “Your right about that,” After he spoke, he stood up revealing that he was naked still form last night. Ay noticed that Mabui’s eyes immediately locked onto his semi-hard dangling shaft,” See something you like.” He asked Mabui with a sly tone.

Mabui didn’t even waste a moment before she nodded eyes never leaving his cock. After a moment of just staring she breathlessly said,” Looks like you didn’t get enough last night Lord Raikage.”

Ay just let out a snort,” Oh please Mabui. You know that I can never get enough.” He said that with his usual cocky tone that one would usually attribute to the Raikage. “Think you can do better than them?” He questioned with a challenging tone to his voice.

Mabui accepted that and seductively walked around the desk and stopped right in front of Ay. Once there she said,” I will do more than try Lord Raikage.” That being said she quickly pulled her dress shirt, bringing her mesh shirt along with it, over her head and threw it towards the bed. This revealed that she wasn’t wearing a bra revealing her D cup breasts to the Raikage. Though it was a nice sight Ay didn’t get to see it long as she quickly turned around and bent over the desk. She didn’t wait for the Raikage to say anything and just lifted her skirt up revealing she had no panties on underneath.

In Ay’s mind Mabui’s breasts were nice but her ass outclassed them by a mile. Mabui had the best ass that Ay had seen so far. He could only name one woman the probably had a better ass and that was Karui, but she left before he had a chance to fuck her. Refocusing his attention on Mabui he seen that her ass was the definition of a bubble butt. Each cheek was perfectly round and stuck out quite a bit. He was sure that if she was wearing underwear that they would stretch to the limit trying to contain her bountiful ass. Ay watched on as not even a moment later Mabui started to shake her ass making it bounce from side to side. He watched as each cheek rippled and bounced making his cock get even harder. Watching this for another minute made his cock reach its full 15 inches.

Ay noticed that Mabui wasn’t paying attention to him and was more focused on shaking her ass that she didn’t notice when he stepped up to directly behind her. While she was distracted Ay place his cock in the valley created by the ass. It was a wonderful feeling as it felt as if his cock was being smothered by two massive chocolate covered marshmallows. Ay felt Mabui stop her ass shaking the minute that his cock came into contact with her ass. If he could see in Mabui’s face at moment he would have seen the smirk that rested there.

After taking a minute to just enjoy the feeling of his cock resting between Mabui’s ass cheeks he took a handful of each cheek into his hands and pushed them together. If Ay was a normal man his cock would have been completely engulfed by the large cheeks of Mabui’s ass, but he was anything but normal. His cock was so long and thick that not only did her cheeks not completely wrap around it, there was still a fair bit of his cock being left not being covered by her ass.

He made sure that he had pushed her cheeks together as tightly as he could before he started to saw his cock back and forth between her cheeks. At first, he only moved his hips back and forth slowly at almost a teasingly pace. He would only pull back until the tip of his cock was covered then thrust forward. Whenever he thrust forward it made his balls swing forward and lightly rub against her exposed slit. Ay was doing this less for his pleasure, though he was still feeling quite a bit, and more to tease Mabui. He wanted to get her to the point that she would be begging for his cock.

That in mind the next five minutes were spent slowly sliding his cock between Mabui’s doughy cheeks making sure that his balls would make contact with her slit. Ay knew that his plan was working slightly as her pussy was getting wetter and she was getting fairly flush. She wasn’t the only one feeling pleasure from this though since Ay was holding her cheeks together so tightly that it was squeezing down on his cock on every thrust. While it was pleasurable the pace at which he was fucking her asscheeks wasn’t enough to make Ay anywhere near close to the breaking point.

Mabui seemed to sense this somehow because not a moment later after Ay thought this maybe said,” Lord Raikage maybe you want to slide you cock in something else?” She said teasingly less with a small hint of lust in her voice.

While this was progress it wasn’t enough for Ay,” Hmmm. Tempting but I think I will enjoy this for a while.” He said with a faux thinking expression on his face. Mabui seemed to falter slightly at that but didn’t say anything. This response wasn’t good enough for Ay, so he decided to make a drastic change in pace. This in mind he started to change his pace from his slow steady thrusting to a rough animalistic rutting.

With this new pace set whenever he pulled his hips back half his cock would be pulled out from between her cheeks, as opposed to the couple inches that he was removing before. When he was pulled back, he would them slam his hips forward so that his hips would impact Mabui’s ass. That wasn’t the only thing that impacted something though. Whereas his balls just barely grazed Mabui’s slit before, now the would slap into her slit. Not only was Ay thrusting much more roughly but was also thrusting much faster. Before there were a few seconds before he would thrust forward, but now there was hardly a second in-between when he would pull back and thrust forward.

For the next ten or so minutes Ay fucked Mabui’s asscheeks for all they were worth. This brought a fair bit of pleasure to Ay, though it wasn’t enough to bring him anywhere near climax. Looking down at Mabui and what he could see of her face she looked incredibility close to the edge of orgasm. The feeling of his cock rubbing on her back hole and his balls slapping into her slit was becoming too much for the woman to take.

Just as Ay was about to say something Mabui beat him to the punch,” Please Lord Raikage fuck me! Shove that massive cock inside me please!” Her tone was filled with wanton lust and pleading showing how she was to get fucked.

“If you really want me that bad then I suppose I have no other choice.” He taunted with a cocky grin on his face. As soon as those works left his mouth, he stopped his thrusting and let go of his grip on Mabui’s ass. He took his immense shaft into his hand and lined himself up with Mabui’s hole. Not a moment later he thrust inside, burying half his shaft inside Mabui, causing Mabui to scream.

“Lord Raikage that’s my ass!” Mabui screamed at the top of her lungs. Ay didn’t really notice much else as Mabui’s ass was incredibly tight. Her ass clamped down around his cock like a vice. He waited a minute so that Mabui could adjust to the feel of his cock inside her ass. After all he wasn’t a cruel man.

After giving Mabui her minute to adjust Ay continued the rough pace that he used on her ass cheeks just prior. He placed a hand on either side of Mabui’s waist and firmly grasped it. After that Ay held nothing back. The muscular Raikage showed her ass no mercy with his relentless and powerful thrusts.

Much like when he was sawing his cock between her cheeks, he would pull halfway out then thrust forward a second later. Though a major difference was that he no longer had a second between thrusts. Instead as soon as he pulled out, he instantly thrust back in. On each thrust he tried to push more and more of his massive cock into Mabui’s tight ass. Which in turn caused Mabui to let out a erotic mixture of a moan and a scream each time he thrust forward.

It took nearly five minutes of his relentless pounding before he got every inch of his monolithic dick into Mabui’s ass. When he finally buried the last inch of his cock inside Mabui he looked down to notice a small puddle had formed by his desk. He could only assume this was due to her cumming repeatedly but her wasn’t 100% sure of that. He looked down to see that Mabui’s face nothing but a mask of pleasure. Seeing this Ay thought it would be entertaining to taunt Mabui.

“Look at you Mabui taking my cock up your ass like a slut!” She taunted with a shit eating grin on his face. For extra measure he slowed his thrusts a bit so that he could land a stinging smack on her ass. The sound of his hand impacting her ass and the resulting moan resonated throughout the entire office.

“I’m your slut Lord Raikage! Please fuck my slut ass harder!” Mabui shouted at the top of her lungs.

“If that is what you want so be it slut!” Ay roared before tightening the grip on Mabui’s waist. Once his grip was tightened, he returned to his previous pace.

Ay’s hips were a blur as he relentlessly pounded into Mabui’s extraordinarily tight ass. Mabui wanted him to fuck her harder and that was what he was going to do. That in mind he used his tight grip on her waist in order to pull her back into him making her ass slam against his thighs. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh thundered out across the room as Ay fucked Mabui. That wasn’t the only sound though as Ay gave out the occasional grunt as he pounded and Mabui was letting out nothing but a continuous series of moans.

He couldn’t help but feel cocky whenever he would take a look at Mabui whose entire face was contorted into a look of pure ecstasy. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. She looked completely out of it which Ay was fine with as it allowed him to fuck her deliciously tight ass as hard as her wanted.

It took nearly 20 minutes of this relentless animalistic pace before Ay felt himself coming. He decided that as nice as it would be to see Mabui covered in his cum he knew a much better place for it. As he approached his peak Ay started to thrust into Mabui at a blinding pace. Right before he felt he was going to blow he gave one last powerful thrust and held his cock balls deep inside Mabui’s ass as he started to unload inside her.

“I’m cumming slut take it all!” Ay roared as he unloaded rope after rope of his thick cum. It took nearly two minutes before he finally stopped unloading into Mabui. As he pulled his cock from Mabui’s ass he watched as his cum poured out of her ass. He didn’t feel bothered by it dripping onto the floor as Mabui would just clean it later.

Seeing how he was covered in sweat and his dick covered in his own cum Ay decided to head off to take a shower then go to the gym he had built into the tower. He walked over to the dresser by his bed and grabbed a set of shorts for his workout and headed out his office. Though if he stayed for a bit longer he would have seen a recently woken Mei and Tsunade crawl over towards Mabui.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)