More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nyahahameha Nyahahameha

What time of day is it now? Where shall I go?

Morning. I think I'll go to the outdoor stage and make an announcement.

Rimuru winced, eyes squinting as the light of the sun beamed into his window. It was just peeking out over the rooftops of the city's buildings. A busy, early morning for the monsters living in Rimuru.

Now I kinda' feel bad. I've just been laying here confused about being horny while everyone else got out of bed probably almost an hour ago. Then again...

A smirk found its way to Rimuru's lips as he rose up and stood on his mattress, the sheets hanging off his nude body like someone's poor attempt at dressing him in a toga.

That means they've had time to prepare for the day, have breakfast, wash up if needed, etcetera. Making them ready to serve me, just like they always are! I think it's time to see just how far they're willing to go in that service.

Barely a moment later, Rimuru was outdoors, the fresh air seeming only to excite him further. He was really about to do this. Still clad only in the loose, thin bedsheets hanging off his head, shoulders, and hips, he began walking toward the outdoor stage, an auditorium that was built when Rimuru's population grew too large to simply have everyone in the village gather around wherever he was whenever he or anyone else had an announcement to make. A specific space had to be set aside for gatherings of that size.

Responding to the sound of bare feet slapping on the tiled streets of the city, or the glimpse of an unfamiliar figure in white moving in the corner of their vision, residents of the city turned. Upon seeing their ruler practically in the nude, cheeks turned a vibrant red to simulate blushing despite not having blood, a closed smile adorning his face but his eyes seemingly locked forward, there were a variety of reactions they displayed;

Some took it in stride and simply greeted their ruler as they always did when he passed by, assuming he must have his reasons for being unclothed, and that if he wasn't returning their greetings, something important must be on his mind.

Some watched him pass in silence, stunned either by the strangeness of their lord's unfamiliar behavior or by their lord's beauty almost completely bared to them in the shining sun.

One hobgoblin approached his lord and inquired about his state, concerned his lord might be afflicted with an illness. Before his lord had the chance to not respond, a goblina who followed behind him reproached him for forgetting about their lord's [Cancel Abnormal Condition] skill which prevents illnesses from affecting him, and followed up by telling him to get back to work before the pot he had been cooking burned.

It wasn't long before his unusual behavior and state of dress had garnered him a procession of monsters following behind him. His focus was so steeled that not even Shion throwing her arms around him nor Diablo appearing in his path with a bow could slow Rimuru's pace; Shion's arms slipped down the length of his body as he continued walking while her feet stayed in place, causing her to fall face-down in the road in complete confusion, while Diablo was subjected to being trampled on from shoulder to calf, ending up in much the same position, unsure if he should feel pleased about receiving such treatment from his lord (and leaning toward yes, he should). Not a word was said to either of them, leaving them with no option but to fall in step with the rest of the monsters following their lord.

He wasn't intentionally trying to be rude, nor was he simply too addled from his arousal to notice them. I feel like if I say a single word to any of them or let them slow me down, I'll completely lose my nerve! And I can't let that happen, this is way too great! I can walk around barely dressed and nobody wants to do anything about it! All their eyes are on me! They love me! I'm the most attractive guy they've ever seen! It's about time being a good boss paid off!

A few minutes later, Rimuru arrived at the outdoor stage, located in the same spot that single lone tree stump where he gave his speech following the battle between goblins and direwolves had been. It had a lot of similarities to a park you might see in an urban area of a city on Earth, a rectangular lot of greenery with a stage of wood raised 6 feet off the ground placed at the north edge, with a podium at the front. It didn't see much use seeing as the [Thought Communication] skill typically allowed Rimuru to make announcements without having to gather everyone together, and anyone outside the one kilometer range would usually hear about his announcements soon enough through word of mouth. This, however, felt like a special occasion, not to mention it felt way more exciting to make this particular announcement in front of as many people as he could gather up.

Standing next to the podium, ensuring his full, barely concealed body could be seen by all who had followed and gathered, the sunlight beaming down over the rooftops serving to highlight his slender silhouette through the sheer, white bedsheets. Looking down upon the audience filled with monsters and even some species of humans whose curiosities got the better of them or whom felt just as much love for the ruler of Tempest as the monsters, Rimuru felt both incredible gratitude and incredible arousal, the mix of emotions forcing him to try to keep the grin splitting his face from looking too demented as he opened his mouth to speak.

"The announcement I have come to this stage to make today isn't one I make lightly," Rimuru's voice boomed across the audience, the Demon Lord having opted to utilize the Extra Skill [Sense Soundwave] to ensure his ringing, girlish voice would be heard all across the city, rather than just by the people present before the stage. "Know that it is only because of the love you all hold for me, and share with me and each other on a daily basis, that makes it possible for me to speak the words you're all about to hear. Were I a lesser ruler, with less loyal subjects, these words might have had the power to bring the nation of Tempest to ruin, but I'm confident the strength we all share will allow us to bear their weight, and succeed over the challenge issued by their utterance."

Rimuru made a mental note to thank Gazel again for the speech-giving advice as he paused for effect. There was a small part of him saying this was a bad idea, but he'd already come much too far to stop now. The stares of his people had already fueled his arousal too much. It was time for them to take responsibility for that. With a deep breath in, Rimuru made his announcement.

Just what are these Disaster-level words I'm about to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)