More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Week 1, Day 5

Morning: Setting the Rules (Cum Dump)

After those initial 5 days with Tara, and the things as they are now, you realize what this all meant. For the entirety of summer, you will have Tara all to yourself to do whatever you want to her and make her do whatever you want for you. The mirror has given you this opportunity to live out the wet dreams you have always been having, and to satisfy the deepest desires that you have had for your niece for a long while. Many years of that lust was coming back to you now, so why show restraint when such an opportunity was staring at you right in the face? Thus, you decide to make Tara your cum dump, an insane decision that sent wicked shivers down your spine.

That morning, which was a Saturday and her day off, you sat her down with you at the dining table in the kitchen. You take a moment to take in the sight of the hottie in front of you, dressed in a red spaghetti strap top that covered her awesome tits and jean shorts that showed off her lovely long legs. She had her hair down and she smelled like flowers, a kind you can't really recognize. It was hot out today and the Saturday morning buzz was happening outside the house. People were heading to the beach. Chatting around idly. Just beyond those windows and walls, you were about to lay down a new set of ground rules for her.

From this day forward, your niece will be completely nude while in the house. She will leave the door open while she is taking a shower or bath, or going to sleep in her room, or any door for that matter. Her day can proceed as normal as with her every day activities, but she must make herself available if you command her to. At any time, she must do whatever you want unless it endangers her life or the life of someone else. It was a simple set of rules that allowed you full access to her while she continued with her schedule undeterred. You also tell her that nobody, except you and her, should ever know about this arrangement.

With a number of simple nods, she affirmed the new rules as they came along. You asked her if she understood everything you had just said, and she confirmed the instructions again with a smile. With that, she suddenly stood up and casually started to strip, following the new rules you gave her. She reached for the straps of her top with a nonchalant tug. Her hands reached and slipped the piece of clothing over her head. Her gorgeous D cups bounced in front of your face, so close to you that you could almost kiss it. Bending down with her hands on her shorts, she slipped them off along with her panties, stepping out from them and leaving it on the floor. Her sweet pussy was in view, and it seemed like she keeps it nice and trimmed. Standing back up straight, she was now completely stark naked in front of you, and appearing nowhere embarrassed or disgusted by your stare. She was only smiling at you, being her happy self.

I'm going to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)