More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Week 1, Day 5

Morning: Setting the Rules ('Dutiful' Slut)

After those initial 5 days with Tara, and the things as they are now, you realize what this all meant. For the entirety of summer, you will have Tara all to yourself to do whatever you want to her and make her do whatever you want for you. The mirror has given you this opportunity to live out the wet dreams you have always been having, and to satisfy the deepest desires that you have had for your niece for a long while. Many years of that lust was coming back to you now, so why show restraint when such an opportunity was staring at you right in the face? Thus, you decide to make Tara a bit more 'responsible' to your well being.

That morning, which was a Saturday and her day off, you sat her down with you at the dining table in the kitchen. You take a moment to take in the sight of the hottie in front of you, dressed in a red spaghetti strap top that covered her awesome tits and jean shorts that showed off her lovely long legs. She had her hair down and she smelled like flowers, a kind you can't really recognize. It was hot out today and the Saturday morning buzz was happening outside the house. People were heading to the beach. Chatting around idly. Just beyond those windows and walls, you were about to lay down a new set of ground rules for her.

From this day forward, Tara will actively cater to your sexual needs whenever you want or whenever an opportunity comes. She will spend more time with you and create opportunities to 'release your tension'. You tell her that you had always been in need of relaxation, and now that she was here, she can help you with it. She can go about her days however she wished, but unless instructed otherwise, her priority was to satisfy you when prompted or if she sees an opportunity to do so. It would be a mutual cooperative effort, designed by you, of course. You also tell her that nobody, except you and her, should ever know about this arrangement, least you risk both your reputations.

She seemed to understand what it was you were saying, and immediately showed concern for you. You tell her the truth about you being lonely after your divorce, and you had no luck with women ever since. After hearing your story, she suddenly leaned towards you with an assuring look. Her hand, however, reached to stroke at the bulge in your pants. With a smile, she casually asked if you enjoyed the blowjob a few nights ago. Your cock remembers it well long before you nodded your head, straining against your pants as the memory of her lips wrapped around your shaft came back clear as day. She then asked frankly if you ever needed your cock sucked again, all you needed to do was ask, or if you needed some other attention to do with her pussy hole, she would gladly service you as much as you wish. Hearing the object of your lust say that to you gave you a new high.

I'm going to...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)