More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

Morinth(futa)

You are a creature of the night. You've traveled around much of the galaxy, mating with and leaving your victims vegetative or all together lifeless. But you don't care. You've got an insatiable sexual desire, that needs to be filled.

Tonight you've found the evening first satiation, a human woman.

You just look at her from across the bar and know that she'll be perfect. With a gentle stride, you leave the shadowy booth you sat in and approach the woman on the dance floor. No one is dancing with her, so you find it easy to step in and begin to swing with her to the beats of the techtronic music. Eventually you catch her eye and levy her a wink. In the next step it's clear that she is dancing with you so you turn your feely swinging hips into grinding your ass on her lap, while she turns toward you.

When the music ends you both laugh and giggle with each other and decide that you're both having fun. Before you know it, you have the cure human woman at your table, "So beautiful, tell me your name. Where are you from?" you ask her.

She sips her cocktail and tells you, "Oh well my name is Topiara, and I'm from the Citadel. I know not Earth, but my parents were both employed by the human embassy."

"Oh well I bet you must have traveled all around the galaxy, then." Morinth replies.

"Well, no, not really. They weren't high enough ranking to get those types of privileges. So instead we tried to just meet lots of travelers on the station from all over the galaxy."

"Oh, that's nice," Morinth tells her, as she reaches across the table to stroke her bare arm and suggests...

What does Morinth suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)