More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

What does John do first?

More than two genders

John had always thought it was boring how thee was only two genders you could be born as. Two choices to identify ass (What the fuck was non binary anyway?) Two choices to fall in love with. So he was going to change that.

Males make up 25% of humans with an average height of 5’11”. With an average dick size of 8” and a maximum size of 12”.

Females make up 45% of humans with an average height of 5’5”. The average cup size for an adult female is J cups witch there frames can support easily.

Futa’s make up 20% of humans with an average height of 6’5”. They are similar to females except they possess both sexual organs. Futa’s have an average dick size of 12” and a max size of 16”. They have an average cup size of DD. Futa’s have a libido twice to three times grate than the average male. They also ejaculate a letter of cum. A futa has only a 5% chance of impregnating someone or being impregnated herself.

Gender-less make up 10% of humans with an average height of 4’9”. Gender-less look like females accepts they lack any sexual oranges only possessing a urethral opening between there legs. They also never develop breasts nor do they develop curves tho they all pose large bubble butts. Tho they poses no sexual oranges gender-less has a sex drive, equal males. Gender-less all greatly enjoy anal stimulation as they poses a prostate twice to three times more sensitive than males. Gender-less produces a naturally sweet-tasting lubricant in their anus. It is this lubricant that a gender-less ejaculates from there anus when they orgasm. All Gender-less enjoy being spanked, receiving rimjobs and anal insertion. Their ass holes will always remain tight no matter how big an object they fit inside. Tho they lack breasts, Gender-less nipples are as sensitives any woman or futa’s. Gender-less are reefed to as an It.

The age of consent for the whole world is 18

Anyone can marry anyone as long as they are both at least 18

Marine is between a man a woman, man and a man, man and futa, a woman and woman, woman and a futa, futa and a futa and any number of gender-less. Eg one man one woman and two gender-less or one futa and five gender-less.

What does John end up as?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)