More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

How does the meeting go?

More than she anticipated

Lexi arrives at the bar where she is to meet Bella, dressed as instructed, though those instructed, though the instructions were slightly vague, Lexi assumed intentionally so. "Business sexy" was the only guidance. Lexi had done her best, wanting to make a good impression for this very promising opportunity. Make up done up, with smoky eye shadow, and a bright red lipstick. Nails to match the latter. Her blouse a tight, white and sheer button up, with only the buttons below her breasts buttoned up. A tight black pencil skirt that ended just above her knees, but with a slit up the front of her thigh, revealing not only the tops of her stockings, but some bare thigh too, as well as the strap from the garter belt holding up her stockings. Black patent, round toe pumps with a 5" stiletto heel and ankle straps on her feet, sexy, especially with those red soles that put such a premium on them, but comfortable enough. Beneath the blouse a sexy red satin bra with black lace, visible through not only the sheer fabric of her blouse, but also due to how much cleavage she had exposed. The garter belt and thong matching the bra. Her glasses which she normally mostly wore at work completing the image.

Definitely more sexy than business, but if things went well, sex would be her business. She took a deep breath, stood up straight, and walked into the bar, a nice, upscale establishment that she had never been to, but had seen and wanted to visit. Looking around, she spotted Bella, who was looking very smart and professional, and sexy in an all black skirt suit. Her chestnut brown hair pulled up in a ponytail, make up impeccably applied, and sharp grey eyes that seemed to lock onto Lexi. With a wave of her hand and a friendly smile, Bella waved her over. Lexi returned the wave and made her way over to her, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious, worrying that she might have gone too far with the sexy, or not far enough with the business. Too late now.

When Lexi reaches the table, her fears are quickly proven groundless, as Bella takes her by the hand, and slowly spins her around, "Oh sweetie, you look good enough to eat! I love the outfit! Sort of says 'ready to take dictation' or 'available for a variety of positions on your staff'!" She says with a warm laugh, followed by a hug and kiss on the cheek. With Lexi put at ease, sharing in the laugh, they both sit down. Lexi orders up a drink, and they make a bit of small talk before Bella begins asking more intimate questions, evaluating this prospective new girl.

She probes Lexi for information on her sexual history, dating history, likes and dislikes, tastes in music, culture, books, movies, even politics and religion. It's difficult for Lexi to tell how it's going though, as Bella maintains a friendly and warm, yet professional attitude all throughout the conversation. She continues interrogating Lexi, going a bit deeper, delving into fantasies and desires, nodding her head occasionally with Lexi's answers. Finally, the questions stop, and Bella is silent for a bit, never taking her eyes off of Lexi, those keen eyes obviously wandering over Lexi's body, taking her in, looking at her, looking into her, through her. Then she speaks again.

"So, this is how it works. We serve a rather exclusive clientele, who demand a level of excellence. Not just in the looks department, which is something you know full well you already have covered. But also in the skills department. Our girls always satisfy. They can fulfill a very wide array of fantasies, needs, fetishes and desires. That kind of skillset does require some measure of training, of molding. That's one of the reasons I contacted you, you struck me immediately as the type I can mold into whatever I need, which is my preference. It's easier, and I can already tell you're going to be exceptionally moldable." Bella pauses, allowing Lexi to absorb the information.

Lexi thinks it over, she wasn't quite sure how to feel about being referred to as "Exceptionally moldable", but since it's what Bella wants, it can't really be a bad thing, can it? Lexi nods, then replied, "OK, so then, what do we do now?" Bella smiled at the sweet and sexy blonde across from her, this was going even better than she hoped. Bella reaches into her purse, and pulls out two items. One a red pill, the other a blue envelope. "It's simple, cutie. You can either take the envelope, which contains $500 for your time, and we part ways, you'll never hear from me again and you can go on with your life as normal. Or you can take the red-pill, and I take you on the adventure of your life."

So which does Lexi choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)