More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

So which does Lexi choose?

The choice that's a lot more fun to write about of course

Lexi weighs the choice before her. She could take that blue envelope, walk out and consider this just another fun night, walking dangerously close to the wild side, maybe a fun story to share with her friends over brunch. But the pill. Who knows what's in it, or what it will do to her? She squirms in her seat, looking at the two options. She wants an adventure, sure, but now this woman wants her to take ****? On the other hand, it could be just what the doctor ordered. She really did crave excitement, risk, an adventure, and this may just provide everything she wants. Also, she felt a need to impress this woman, Bella. A woman who clearly had her shit together, who knew what she wanted and how to get it, and who has just been staring at her passively, almost like she expects Lexi to chicken out and take the envelope. Well that settles that.

Without another thought, and before she has a chance to back out, Lexi reaches out, grabs the pill and swallows it. Bella looks at her like the proverbial cat that caught the canary. "Well then, we should go somewhere more private before that pill kicks in, it's effects are pretty powerful, and best experienced in a more controlled setting." With that, she pays the check, and as a tip, leaves the blue envelope on the table, taking Lexi by the hand and leading her out of the bar to a waiting limo, the both of them getting in back. Lexi notices how closely Bella's sitting next to her, but doesn't really seem to mind it so much, not even when Bella puts her hand on Lexi's thigh, at the hem of her skirt. "Of course, tonight is all about molding you into what I need you to be, something I'm very much looking forward to, and a process which you will no doubt enjoy. Besides, it's customary for me to sample the wares, to better asses your abilities."

The kiss wasn't too unexpected, nor was it unwelcome. It's not like Lexi didn't do any experimenting in college. Something she enjoyed telling people about at parties. But this kiss was different, Bella grabbed Lexi by the chin, firmly yet not roughly, and kissed her, hard, on the lips. This wasn't just a little playing around, it was deep, it was powerful, it was delivered by someone who meant it. Soon, Lexi surprised herself by kissing back with increasing enthusiasm, and felt Bella's hand sliding up and down along the opening the slit in her skirt created. The longer the kiss continued, the more Lexi found herself enjoying it, putting a hand on Bella's thigh. Lexi wasn't sure if it was the kissing or the pill, but she was definitely growing more and more aroused by the second, her body warming up, her flesh growing more sensitive, her desire for Bella growing. The rest of the world falling away as their lips remained locked.

The limo eventually arrived at its destination, and Bella temporarily broke the kiss, and guided Lexi out of the car. Lexi looked up and saw they had arrived at a hip loft apartment building. One that Lexi had long wanted to get a better look at. The two made their way inside, Bella's hand around her waist, guiding her inside, and into the elevator. She pressed the button, and up they went, Bella pressing Lexi up against the wall of the elevator, kissing her again, this time squeezing Lexi's breasts with both hands, her thumbs teasing her nipples through the fabric of her blouse and bra. For Lexi's part, she was surprised and delighted at this escalation, so forward, and in such a public place! Lexi was definitely letting her inner bad girl out to play tonight, she thought to herself.

Once at Bella's floor, they exited the elevator, and walked briskly to her apartment. Leading the way inside, Bella turned on some music, and poured two glasses of wine, handing one to Lexi, then sitting down, looking up at her newest girl, and smiling, "Dance for me baby, dance like you're trying to seduce me, make me want you, make me lust for you, make me want to devour you!" Bella commanded, crossing her legs. Without a moment's hesitation, Lexi downed the glass of wine, then began dancing. Yes, this is a great idea. She would make Bella want her, need her, lust for her.

She began dancing, letting her body move to the music, swaying her body, letting it gyrate sensually as she locked eyes with Bella. The beautiful, sexy Bella. Her dance gradually grew more seductive, more sensual, and she was a bit surprised when she found herself not just wanting to please her the way she might want to please her boss. No, she need Bella to want her, to need her, to lust and hunger for her. The same way she wanted Bella. Whether this was some deep-seeded bisexuality coming forth, the effects of the pill, or something else, she didn't know, and frankly she didn't care. She just knew that she wanted Bella.

As Lexi's dance grew more and more sexy, Bella began giving "suggestions" and playfully teasing her, verbally. Saying things like "So much enthusiasm! Maybe the girl's not quite as straight as she thinks?" And as Lexi complied with the suggestions, they grew more bold. It wasn't long until Lexi had stripped off the blouse and skirt, dancing in her sexy lingerie and heels, and found that she was definitely trying to seduce Bella with her dancing, with her body. She wanted her, bad. More than she'd ever wanted anybody. Lexi moved in closer to Bella, raising up a leg, and draping it over her shoulder, gyrating her hips dangerously close to Bella's mouth before sliding the stocking covered leg across Bella's cheek as she slid it back and off. Bella's only response was to tell her to take off her bra. Which she of course did.

It wasn't long before the thong came off as well, leaving Lexi in only her garter belt, stockings and heels, dancing for this woman she'd only met a few hours ago. Who began the night as a prospective employer, a possible guide to adventure. Now she was more than that, she was the object of Lexi's desire. Then Bella commands Lexi to straddle her, which she does, and is rewarded with Bella's exquisite lips on hers, kissing her deeply, passionately. "You've never been kissed this good by anybody before, have you?" Lexi shakes her head, "No, never." Another kiss, then "No man can kiss you this well, the way a woman can, isn't that right?" Lexi moans, grinding her nude body against Bella's, "That's right, no man can kiss as well as a woman can." Lexi replied. And a small part of her brain was surprised that she meant it completely. Then with one hand Bella caresses one of Lexi's breasts, the other sliding up between her legs, softly teasing her most intimate of places. "And no man's touch can compare with mine, or any woman's, isn't that true?" Lexi arches her back, rocking her hips, "Oh yes, that's ohh so true!" And again, Lexi found that she wasn't just saying it, but that she truly meant it.

At this point, Lexi didn't know or care why these things were true. Whether it was something inside of her all along, or the effects of the pill. That was irrelevant, all that mattered was to her they were true.

Are there more truths that Lexi realizes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)