More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, how does Natalie end up naked and embarrassed?

More than a peck on the lips

The usual red carpet interviews. Nothing new. A bit boring actually. But Natalie knew she had to endure it for a few minutes more.

Suddently she feels a light tap on her back.

-Hi!

-H... - Natalie tries to say before getting interrupted by an accidental quick kiss on the lips, by someone she had not yet recognized.

-OH MY GOD! Uhh... SORRY! - the other person shouts while laughing.

Natalie finally recognizes her co-star, Jennifer Lawrence.

-Sorry - Natalie giggles out.

-We just kissed on camera! - Jennifer says still laughing very hard at the awkward moment.

Natalie just nods a few times, confirming the fact.

-And I liked it hahahaha! - Jennifer says with a shrug of shoulders, before quickly leaving to her own red carpet commitments.

-Well there you go haha. That was quite... haha - the reporter interviewing Natalie says, trying to get her interview back on track.

Natalie smiles back, clearly amused.

-That was a quite a reunion hahaha, right Natalie?

-Hahahaha! Indeed! We are testing new social greetings haha. Handshakes are too formal. Hugs are nice. But we are testing new ways haha. And since this one was filmed, share your opinions with us. We need feedback hahaha - Natalie jokes.

-We will do that! Now, back on where we were. Who are you wearing? And I just noticed those see through details on it. Very sexy! And risqué! - the interviewer says in her best french accent.

-I am wear... See through? - Natalie asks a bit confused before looking down on herself.

She sees various spots on the front of her dress where she can see her skin. She focus on one of those to try and see the see through material and why she is only seeing it now. She quickly notices that's because there is no material on those spots and the dress is simply disappearing, with the spots slowly growing and multiplying over her dress.

-Ahhh... you seem confused, Natalie. Regretting your choice? Too risqué? Afraid you gonna show something you don't want to? - the reporter teases a very nervous Natalie, growing in worry.

-Ahhh... something like that... I ne...

-WOW! That dress is really something! It appears to have different and new see through patches. How is that done? It's playing with the lighting? Who's the creator? - the reporter enthusiastically questions.

-I am not sure... I'm sorry, Kris, but I thin... - she is interrupted by the feeling of someone grabbing her arm. She looks to see who it is.

-Hi again! - Jennifer says - We need to get out of here now! - she whispers to Natalie.

Natalie is a bit dumbfounded. "What's happenning?! Does Jen know something?! WTF?!"

-Returned for a round two with Nat, Jennifer? - the reporter teases.

-I have to take her away from you for a bit. Sorry! - she excuses herself, before starting to lead Natalie away from the red carpet and back inside.

Kris turns around for the camera - There you go, guys! That was Natalie Dormer. Taken away by Jennifer Lawrence. Maybe for a secound rounf of smooshing haha. Maybe that revealing dress Natalie wore, was too much of a tease to Miss Lawrence? We will try to find out! This was Kris Snoopy, live from the red carpet! Bye!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)