More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The_PopesSuck_Maven The_PopesSuck_Maven

So who will we follow?

More rules

This universe is an exact mirror copy of our own. Up until around the 1800s or 1900s somewhere. Nobody is really sure, there have been studies in recent years. Attempts by both historians to find out when the change occurred, and attempts by scientists to find out why it occurred. Either way, at some point men started to become . . . unsettled by females oral orifice, specifically the inside of it, for some reason they are entirely fine with the lips. Either way, men started to find the tongue, throat, teeth and whatever else about the female mouth to be quite disgusting indeed. Even the most straight and sexually aggressive man will find even the most attractive woman's mouth to be "gross". They find it to be as unseemly as the most putrid spoiled food and/or drink.

There are a few adjustments that have happened because of this change over the following century. One is of course that tongue kisses as a form of affection for couples is completely out, kissing on the lips is also most often reserved for established couples where the man can trust the woman to "not stick her disgusting slop into him".

Another is of course that no man wants blowjobs anymore, the idea of getting head from a woman is as gross to them as any woman's or any man from our universe's least desired sexual act. Another change which was discovered is that aggressive, and "deep" blowjobs now hurt men to a significant degree, in the same way that stimulation of the head is painful after orgasm, to a far greater degree. This increases over the time that the deep throat is prolonged and/or the speed is maintained. Even those who like pain play will find this type of pain un-endurable. It may be a natural modification that has evolved over the last hundred years. This means that even in cases where women can get a man to agree to let her blow him, he is very unlikely to allow deepthroating, and fast blowjobs, he would also find sloppy, spit filled blowjobs even more disgusting as well. For some reason gay men have not been affected. And bi men, no matter their preference, will find other mens mouths to be quite alright. Though the pain thing still applies (that is physical).

But what do i mean "cases where women can get a man to agree to let her blow him". Why do women care to "get men" to let them blow him? Well, that is another change that has occurred. Women universally have a great sexual wish for giving blowjobs. Perhaps it is as a result of 100+ years of repressed urges? Except for the fact that it actually effects lesbians that might have explained it. Either way, now blowjobs are the greatest "fetish" for ALL women, and a sloppy deep blowjob is their greatest sexual wish, the greatest fantasy is of course to have a man enjoy it too.

"How has this affected fiction, movies and porn in this universe?" you may ask. Well, it hasn't. Or rather, it has only altered the audience. The Hollywood trope of romantic tongue kissing is now fantasy fulfilment, for women! Blowjobs in porn, and especially blowjob focused content is now targeted at women! they have somehow remained exactly the same as in our universe . With the same viewership numbers and payments, only now they are mostly women, especially for the more hardcore bj content (weird huh?). You might question how they would film the porn scene, given how painful it must be for the man. They have actually implemented such a masterful degree of camerawork that it is nigh impossible to spot the cuts where they take breaks for the man. The male pornstars have ended up getting a much larger chunk of the cash for those scenes as well, the women can't really complain though.

The famous and the rich have some leverage to get what they want as always, though no celebrity is ever likely to be sucking on Brad Pitt. No, they have to settle a bit to get to give bj's on the regular. Or they must pay, for there has grown up a market for male escorts to a great degree, in this case paying for blowjobs are quite a premium, and the more sloppy and deep stuff is reserved for the most "slutty" escort, and even then they cost an arm and a leg. More attractive male escorts are unlikely to offer the "deep" stuff and of course they will cost more.

There has been an effect on the dating/relationship scene as well. Because of the urge, women are now a lot more likely to go after men, and a lot of women tend to "settle" for less attractive men so that they can leverage for blowjobs more often. This makes it rather worse for less attractive women, who just won't be able to sate the urge. Though women do have some weapons.

As in our universe, men have not lost any sexual desire, and their wishes, preferences and fetishes still apply (outside anything relating to female mouths), men do seem to enjoy anal (on women) to a greater extent as well. This is not to the extent that blowjobs are for women, but there has been an increase somewhere. Probably because women seem to have made a concerted effort to make men believe that anal is quite a bit more uncomfortable, painful and in general undesirable for women, this is a lie! It is a smokescreen that women are all in on, because in this universe women find anal to be on par with vaginal sex, even preferable in some cases. and it has worked to some degree, women use anal, and a bevy of other fetishes and sexual favours as a lure of sorts to get regular blowjobs from their significant other or potential mates when dating. It has become custom for "good" girls to start bringing up "a deal" around date number four, where they will eventually settle how often they get to "blow" the guy in exchange for whatever she can or is willing to offer.

Now who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)