More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VoidFyre VoidFyre

Which body do you choose?

More in depth information ( not a must read )

Hello Reader, this story is gonna be based on Game of Thrones in an alternate timeline where all underage characters are of legal age being 18 years old. Oh and while the subtitle of this story says “commoner to lord” it’s technically true, just a couple stories will be already “lords” technically speaking but not houses like Reed, Darry and Dayne or even ones like Stark and Baratheon.

They will be landed knights, and consorts of kings. Which plays into that technically part, as you can be a commoner and become those things, but for the sake of it some of the stories are gonna skip that part. As I want to mix things up and not give you a clear cut idea of what to expect.

I do highly recommend going and reading/watching the original story, so you get a feel of the whole story and the changes I’m making to my story. But at its core it is based off the actual story of game of thrones as I of course just make small changes for my own spinoff.

Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions for the story here, I would obviously love to hear what you think and want to see from this storyline.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)