More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Monstergirl Academy, by CaptainAngel77

“WHY?”

“That is a good question, Gina.”

“Ugh, can't we read the story with the slime girl instead?”

“No, we are reading Monstergirl Academy, by CaptainAngel77"

“Fuck.”

“Unkown actually left a comment on the first chapter that I want to highlight.”

The funny thing is that I have a cat girl in Dark Lord also named Cora.

“At this point she gotta be just trolling right?”

“Well, Gina. I made it my mission to never peer in the minds of madness again, so who can say?”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, this is a story about monstergirls. Monstergirls at an academy. We could read a good monstergirls at an academy story like the one with the slime girl, but instead we are reading this shit.”

“In this world, monstergirls are prosecuted. So we join our protagonist, a catgirl named Cora who seeks shelter at this academy where monstergirls can life in peace.”

“Except life in this hellhole is anything but peaceful. It starts out harmless and innocent enough, but don't fucking worry, the tags promise we will exactly get what we expect.”

"I'll give you a friendly warning, kitty cat, us dog girls, we don't take kindly to cat girls round here so you watch yourself."

“This is Cerebia, sort of the rival to Cora and probably the character with the most care put into.”

“Doggirls are kinda cute, but they have nothing on Sharkgirls!”

“Very relevant, Gina. At any rate this is not reflective of how cats and dogs interact with each other. Dogs are, for the most part, very friendly to Cats.”

"I am going to the shit out of you." said Cerebia.

“You know with this author this phrase could be literal.”

“Shut up, Marcie!”

Whoa, this isn't a real fight!" said Chiron.

Cora's cattail went into Cerebia's ass.

"What the fuck?!" screamed Cerebia.

Chiron pulled Cerebia off of Cora.

„Hey genius, maybe don't have all your characters start with a C? It's fucking confusing!”

“Agreed. I mean what is this? The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel?“

„...“

„Ah, you see in the first game of the Trails of Cold Steel Arc many character started with C because there was a mystery going on about the identity...”

„Nobody cares, Marcie.“

"Yes, there are four houses. House Vampire, House Frankenstein, House Mummy and House Werewolf."

“It displeases me greatly that this ignorance still persists. Frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster. I also have to point out that using both Frankenstein and the mummy is quite redundant given that both are reanimated corpses.”

“Wouldn't it be more appropriate to call the doctor the real monster?”

“...!”

“That also gets rid of your second complaint.”

“S-shut up, Gina.”

“Whatever, the real issue here is that this is just fucking Harry Potter with Monstergirls.”

"Gina, I advise you to stop using expletives unless you want to insinuate this is a story about Harry Potter getting violated by Monster Girls. Which in a cosmic kind of way I suppose it is."

Everybody had a go at attempting to change into a human state. Alicia, Blue, Athena and Yokin had no problem. It was more difficult for Cora, Sambita, Cerebia and Raiken. Afterwards, the class had another lesson with Chiron.

“Oh yes, we didn't mention it, but as expected Angel loves introducing a fuckton of character at once. I don't even remember which one of these is the sharkgirl!”

“Just with the last story we read under this username, it is pretty much impossible to keep track of all them. Especially since Cora and Cerebia are the only ones who have something resembling of a personality.”

The teacher was a Rhinogirl with long black unkempt hair called Rina Tallhorn. She was wearing a white T-shirt and black track pants with double white stripes and was barefoot. Cora could see that Rina was a head taller than her and had a mild muscular build.

“...”

“Any comments on this, Gina?”

*sound of a whistling teapot*

“Well, I take it then. Rina is somewhat of the antagonist of this story. She is evil, very evil. And she likes whipping people.”

“Of course she fucking does.”

“For some reason Rina controls a tentacle girl and goes after our heroes. She then uses her prestige to get them whipped.”

“ok.”

“What follows is quite frankly the best erotic scene this author has ever written. It's not great by any stretch of the imagination and it deals with brutally whipping a bunch of girls. But if you are into that, I can see someone actually masturbating to this.”

“Not me, I found it fucking disgusting.”

“It still uses the whip It hurts! Formula this author is known and...tolerated for, but at the very least its more descriptive this time around.”

“Anyways, after the whipping we are treated to this shit.”

Cora removed her towel, exposing her naked body to her friend. The sat altogether in an embrace, their breasts rubbing against one another. Cerebia moved in to kiss Cora. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth.

“You didn't like it?”

“When the fuck was it ever established that Cora and Cerebia had the hots for each other? Cerebia was just starting to be slightly less cold to Cora and then they go from “I guess you are not that bad” to “lets screw each other” in the blink of an eye? What the fuck?”

“Hm yes, the pacing was completely off, but the scene itself was...not horrendous?”

“I guess.”

“And that is where this story currently stands. Your thoughts on it?”

“Haaa....”

“Gina?”

“Alright fine! It sucked less then usual.”

“Right? That was my impression as well. To be sure, there where many issues with it, but the writing was better. Typos appeared fewer...”

“Hold up, Marcie. I'm pretty sure that's just because there was this one guy in the comments proofreading for her.”

“Perhaps, but even so. Maybe this author isn't the complete talentless hack we originally thought she was. Maybe in a couple of years she will actually produce something worth reading?”

“Yeah, press Z to doubt.”

“X”

“Shut up, Marcie.”

“At any rate, it is nice to see young people grow. Reminds me of you.”

“I'm older then you!”

“Details. To conclude, I hope the author learned some valuable lessons this past year. Quite fitting for our final story.”

“Uh what?”

“We are out of backlog, Gina. Our journey is finally over.”

“You mean we are done? We are actually fucking done?”

“We are.”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Unless someone else submits a story of course.”

“Oh.”

“But I don't think that chance is very high. That would completely ruin this emotional and very heartfelt goodbye after all. Who would do such a thing?”

“Oh fuck, oh shit.”

“Anyways, that is all. Marcie and Gina are hereby signing out. May we meet again in another world. Goodbye.”

“DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)