More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Monster Girl Harem, by noodles22

“Oh wow, Monster Girl Harem! We are having an especially creative guy this time, Marcie.”

“True, I believe the name is pretty self explanatory.”

“The last Monster Girl story we read was absolute garbage, lets see if this is any better.”

“It should be, the likes to chapter ratio is tremendous on this one.”

“Big deal. We already established that the readers here have garbage taste.”

“Eh, the author has Guts as an avatar, so he is alright in my book.”

“The fuck kinda name is that?”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright Marcie, let me start right away with the summary.”

“Uhh..ok. Someone's eager.”

“You are Theo Miller, who's only character trait is that you have a large dick.”

“He is a nice guy, and I mean this in a positive way.”

“We are having a lot of these pansy ass bitches lately, I miss seeing you freak out about literally Hitler protagonists.”

“I don't. Also he has an adoptive sister.”

“Yeah, right away you can tell what kind of story this is. Don't we have an agreement to pawn off the shit to Rina and Ben?”

“Well, it is only a small part and it is technically not , so...”

“I would usually complain about how much of a cop out that is, but we have an entire story worth of complaints to get through.”

“Our hero is working as a gofer for the local adventure guild and comes across a demon on one of his missions.”

“Which he quickly compels with the power of dick.”

“Despite the fact that he was earlier described as having not that much sexual experience.”

“What was even the point of starting him out as some kind of sexless loser, when he acts like god's gift to women five minutes later?"

“Some are just naturals at sex, like myself.”

“Uh-hu.”

“The succubus,Lola, hence submits to Theo and he brings her back home. Which does not go over well with his sister.”

“Obviously, what the fuck did he think was going to happen?”

“I can appreciate the somewhat realistic reaction by Mathilda. It doesn't hold for very long but it is something at least.”

“Yeah next morning or so they are eating french toast together.”

“Hold up, Gina.”

“What Marcie?”

“Let us look at this particular line a little bit closer, shall we?”

“Ok...”


I made french toasts... they are getting cold..."


“Stuff like this is highly upsetting. This is a fantasy world. French toast obviously should not exist.”

“I mean, I guess...”

“This is why worldbuilding is important. Where did this toast come from? Who made it? Who introduced it to the kingdom of Midorn? These are questions of far more importance then Theo's next fuck target!”

“Alright? Can I move on now?”

“You may.”

“Where was I? Uh...so Theo seduces a catgirl, followed by a cowgirl.”

“A minotaur actually.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever, bottom line is, that this huge walking mass of muscles is extremely submissive to Theo and is basically treated like a cow.”

“Theo's general tendency to...zoomorphize these monstergirls is a bit worrisome.”

“Zoo-what the fuck?”

“You know, the opposite of anthropomorphize. It is an actual word. Look it up.”

“Thanks. I won't. Bottom line; It's creepy as all hell. And why the fuck is everyone so submissive to him in the first place? Like next up is a freaking Wolf Queen who turns into a puppy!”

“Oh, you mean Kara? No relation to King Edward, I'm sure.”

“Also this Wolf King is the most pathetic sad sack I ever encountered.”

“Ah, this is actually the cuckold fetish. Well, in this case it would probably be more fitting to use the term NTR.”

“Yeah sure, back in normal town we just call that cheating, nerd.”

“But yes, Theo takes over a whole wolf pack and becomes the alpha, so that is pretty cool.”

“More like pretty fail. The mission was to exterminate them.”

“Well, technically, the goblin said and I quote “clear it up” which can certainly be left up to interpretation.”

“Actually, Marcie. I have a question.”

“Yes?”

“Why are goblins always so reviled? There is only one goblin in this and he is a piece of shit. I don't think we read a single goddamn fantasy story without goblin racism.”

“Yes, but because it is fantasy it's ok to demonize an entire race. I mean, some of them are literal demons.”


_Seems like the tough, elven boss actually likes being ordered around... who would have thought! - - - - - -

_

“Every! Fucking! Girl! Like holy fuck! This is almost as bad as the Dick D..”

“Sh...Gina! Remember we can't say anything bad about that one.”

“Blah! This is almost as bad as that submission story!”

“There is definitely a pattern. It makes sense for some character, for others it somewhat ruins what could be , like with Rhea.”

“Rhea is the cowgirl right?”

“Minotaur.”

“I just really don't get the appeal. Isn't something wild and untamed much more erotic?”

“Well, I do get the allure of taming a wild animal, but it happens a bit too quickly here.”

“Next up a bunch of orcs attack the town and because the adventure guild is completely useless, they take over fairly easily.”

“You would think, the townsfolk would have invested into some defenses. I mean, monsters are a thing. Theo was just send out to eradicate a wolf pack.”

“Unfortunately the Orc Leader is male, so Theo can't fuck him into submission. Instead he takes his girls and runs into the woods.”

“He plans to use his newly gained wolfpack to take the town back, but...”

“Wolf cuck left with the majority of them! Bwahahaha!”

“Ok, I actually really like this. The way Theo took over the wolf pack felt a bit too easy. It is good to see that he can't just fuck himself to victory.”

“And this is where we have reached 50 chapters. That seems to be about the halfway point, so a pretty good stopping point. Your take on the whole thing, Marcie?”

“Hmm...it was not the worst monster girl story we read, but it was not the best either. I would say it ranks about...average?”

“Good job, Guts, your mediocre!”

“I like that there is an actual plot in this one. It is not fast moving, but it is still happening and there is a clear escalation of things.”

“Yeah sure, but the monstergirls where all pretty lame. Who cares about dogs and cats! Where are the shark and slimegirls? ”

“Well, give it time. On the other hand, I really did not care for the whole submission angle this story was going for. Having all the monstergirls domesticated just limits your options.”

“Good to see, we agree on this.”

“Naturally, I was unable to orgasm. Suffice to say, the same is true about you.”

“About that...”

“Really?”

“Yeah...”

“Which scene? I can not think of anything that would cater to your tastes in this.”

“The...cowgirl.”

“Really?”

“What can I say? There is just something about forcing stupid fat cows to moo, that really gets me going.”

“,,,why do I feel offended by this?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)