More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bakdoes Bakdoes

What's the next morning like?

Monday morning a 6 am

I woke up around six am, due to being an early morning gamer, and the first thoughts that assaulted my mind were to say good morning sweetheart to my beloved girlfriend and then I remembered, I didn't have one anymore. I then thought, "Work might help me take my mind off things." As I thought that I looked over to my nightstand and saw the check and remembered the previous day's events as well. Depression and suicidal thoughts invading my head, I had to clear my head and not knowing what else to do, I did what else i knew best, I grabbed a Cherry Pepsi and hopped onto my computer. I cracked open the cold can and took a gulp and let out a solid 7/10 belch and with that I hopped onto some online games.

You see online people know me, by my online persona, RyGuy, whenever I played online as RyGuy , I was always so cool, confident, and in control. I lead teams to victory and had a blast doing it too. It was also a way for me to avoid my depression as I was able to slip into my persona with ease, sometimes without even knowing I had. With me playing games for a few hours, I was able to clear my head some more, it was 9 am and I decided that I would head to the bank to cash the check my boss had given me, I got on my bike and pedaled to the bank, after a 15 min bike ride, I had at arrived at the banks parking lot.

As I locked my bike into the bike rack, you can never be too safe with bike thieves these days, I noticed there were quite a few cars out in the parking lot. I had walked in and noticed a blonde chick dressed in a tan business suit, and a Brunette lady by her side dressed in a dark gray business suit both with sizeable chests and rumps to boot, they looked to be around 25 or 26 quite stunning, to me at least. They were in line to deposit a check as well, by the looks of it, I went to stand in the back of the line, a few spots behind the business ladies, when I heard what sounded like a gunshot, my ears started to ring from the loud noise, but amongst the ringing I was able to make out, " Everyone down on the ground!" "This is a robbery!"

AN: Hey guys it's me, I just wanted to let y'all know this is my first-time writing, and i ask that you please be patient with me and not condemn me too hard for errors. On that note, providing feedback will help me a lot. so thank you for your time, and feedback :D

What does the robber do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)