More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark_writer dark_writer

Who should I try this on first?

Mom

Even with the coupon, this purchase would still be over $ 6 000. If I got scammed, I would consider myself the stupidest person on this planet.

I pressed the button and a message immediately popped up.

Thank you for your purchase!

Evelyn Smith

Has been added to your list!
Remaining balance: $ 139 154

Well, that hurt.

I spent $ 6 080 in buying my mom. I am definitely going to hell for this.

PING!

A notification came instantly.

You just bought a new !
Go over your perks list to choose your new perk!

Is it so easy to gain perks? Well, no, I just spend over 6 grand, never mind. I'll look at it later, I may as well first check what I just bought.

I navigated to the list section and there she was. I tapped on her name and some information appeared in front on me.

Evelyn Smith
Age: 44
Status: Widow
Children: 2
Monthly income: $ 18 400
Body count: 3
Body type: Athletic
Kinks: Locked

Wait, why are kinks locked? How do I unlock that? This app is really weird.

I didn't expect her body count to be 3. She always bragged how she and dad were their firsts. You never know.

There was a text input box right below the information. I recall it mentioning that I could sent commands through the app, so I may as well test that, too.

"Come to my room."

My heart started pounding really hard. It this actually works, I may have stumbled across the most incredible thing ever.

My breathing stopped as soon as I heard a nock in my door.

"Honey, are you there?"

"Come on in"

She gently opened the door and entered my room. She was about the same height as me, maybe a little shorter. Her straight hair was blonde and her eyes blue. Even if she was now single, she never stopped taking care of her body and kept it thin and healthy. Her boobs and ass had a perfect natural shape that couldn't be hided below the usually conservative clothes that she liked to wear.

"What happened? Why did you come here, mom?"

"I don't know. I just thought I should come here and see you."

The app works? I started breathing harder.

"Are you... my now?"

I asked hesitantly.

"Why are you saying that? I'm not... I think?"

My eyes widened instantly.

"Yes! You are. Admit it."

"Oh, really? Then I guess..."

She looked a little troubled.

"Nevermind, I was joking, you are not my ."

"You do love to prank. Are you going to classes today?"

"Forget that. You love me, right?"

"Of course, honey."

"And would you do anything I tell you?"

"Well, first I would have to think about..."

"You are my now."

"What? You are being a little mean to me right now... but I don't feel like you're wrong..."

"You are fine with being my ."

Her attitude changed completely.

"Sure I am! What do you want me to do, sweetie?"

This was amazing. She just agreed and went with it. My dick got hard just with that interaction and couldn't stop.

"Lock the door and give me a blowjob."

She smiled and nodded.

I sat on my bed while my mother turned around to close and lock the door. I admired her backside, astonished about what was going on. She then turn back at me and walked towards the bed with a loving smile on her face.

She kneeled down and lowered my pants and underwear. My dick instantly popped up. It was the hardest it has ever been.

Gently, my mom put her mouth around the head of my dick and slowly started going down and up. I was looking directly towards her and I couldn't believe what was going on as I passed my hand trough her hair. She wasn't really good at it, but just knowing who was sucking my dick was enough to make up for it.

"Avoid the teeth and use your tongue."

As soon as I pronounced those words, she went up a bit and started spinning her tongue around the head.

"Go back and forth between that and the thing you were doing before."

She immediately followed my instructions. I was in heaven.

"Faster."

I was getting close.

My mom went really at it. I put both my hands on her head ands started forcibly going up and down while she gagged. She never resisted, just went with it. Soon after, I came on her throat.

"Drink it all."

I let her go and she started coughing on her hands. Some of my cum came out but she caught it and as I commanded, she drank it all.

After that, she started panting a little.

"Is... Is there anything else you want me to do, sweetie?"

I definitely wanted to fuck her, but I was just testing the app. I could do it anytime I wanted. She was my now. But, I still didn't get why she was so cheap.

"Answer everything I say honesty."

"Okay"

"Would you let me fuck you?"

"Of course. Do you want to do it now?"

"Just keep answering. Would you have let me fuck you yesterday?"

"I... I don't think so. Maybe?"

"Maybe? What do you mean?"

"You are my first son and I love you very very much. I would do anything you ask me, but... we are still mother and son, so I would have still had doubts if you asked for anything sexual..."

"But you said maybe..."

"If you were pretty insistent... I might have let you do something. Not anything as intense as what we just did, but maybe something along those lines."

"Okay, okay, I got it."

"Is there anything else you want me to do, sweetie?"

"Not for now, just go downstairs and continue your day as usual."

"Sure thing. Love you."

She got up without cleaning her face and left the room. I still couldn't believe what just happened. My own mother just gave me head.

And what she said afterwards... Maybe that's why it was so low. Wait, even if she loves me so much she would agree to do some... stuff, it's still too low.

I soon remembered that I had unlocked something on the app. I quickly went to the perks sections and saw that I had to choose between two options.


Perk Selection:

  1. Kinks editor
    You can now see the kinks of your slaves and add an extra one. You are free to change or delete this extra kink whenever you want.
  2. Body type editor
    You can now change the body type of your slaves. You are now granted 3 bars to change the 3 sizes of any of your slaves at any time.

I can add a kink? Why would I need that? I can already make them do whatever I want.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, I remembered my mother's troubled look and her hesitance when I asked her about having sex with me. This could help me control my slaves better and make them like it instead of just imposing myself over them.

On the other hand... I could just take any pretty face woman regardless of body type and change her body however I want. It may be even cheaper for me to get good women...

What do I pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)