More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dark_writer dark_writer

What do I pick?

Kinks editor

It was an obvious choice. I really want to know what kinks my slaves have and maybe have some extra fun along the way.

I quickly navigated towards my mother's page and looked at my new available information.

Evelyn Smith
Age: 44
Status: Widow
Children: 2
Monthly income: $ 18 400
Body count: 4
Body type: Athletic
Kinks: , Younger men

So that's why she was so cheap! She was already thinking about doing that sort of stuff with me. Her body count also went up. I guess blowjobs also count for that.

I was already going late for my classes that day, so I decided to take my time and started dressing myself. Today was the day I would fuck my mom.

Without hesitation, I added "Rough sex" as her new kink and walked towards the kitchen.

My mom was making dinner. She usually works at this time of the day, but today it was her day off and I was going to make sure she enjoyed it.

I grabbed her waist from behind and put one hand on her mouth.

"Don't make any noise. We don't want to wake up Sam, right?"

She silently nodded and I removed my hand. I pulled her towards me and then pushed against the counter. That beautiful ass was just in front of me covered just by the thin layer of cloth that were her leggings. I couldn't wait any longer, so instead of pulling them down, I ripped through the leggings and moved her panties to the side.

There it was. I put my fingers inside her pussy and feel that she is already really wet. I start licking her and savoring that sweet nectar while hearing her trying to hold her moans.

I get up and shove my dick right in.

She is breathing heavily, panting while I continuously move back and forth, thrusting while pushing her against the counter.

Her hair is getting all messy, so I grab a handful an pull it back. This makes my mom get up almost instantly, arching her back towards me.

"On the floor." I command.

I push her and she almost falls down. Without wasting any time, she gets on all fours over the kitchen floor. She isn't lifting her ass very high, but I don't care about that. I put my dick back inside her and grab her hair one more time, this time with both my hands, pulling as if I was dealing with a horse, not a woman.

She isn't doing a very good job keeping her moans in check, so I let go of her hair and pull her towards me. I put my right hand over her mouth while forcingly grabbing her left breast with my other hand.

I feel like I'm going to cum soon and increase the rate of my thrust. There are some tears coming out of her eyes, but I just keep going until I finally cum violently inside of her.

I let go of her mouth and there is a lot of saliva dripping and some mucus that came from her nose. Her eyes are watery and her hair is really sweaty. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Both of us were breathing heavily, like if we just ran a marathon. My knees were hurting and I had some difficulties getting up. Next time I'll just do it on a bed.

"Get up." I commanded.

My mom cough repeatedly while trying to reincorporate herself and sat down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I know she is my , but I don't want to go too far. That's why I added the new kink, but I was still not sure if it had worked as I was expecting it.

"Yes... That was so hot. I love you so much..."

Hearing that made my dick go hard again instantly. I was ready for another round.

After going at it for a couple more times. I let her go shower while I wash my face. I know my sister is usually a heavy sleeper, but I'm honestly really surprised she didn't wake up with all the noise we did even if we tried to hold back.

I took a look at the app one more time and there wasn't anything new. On the contrary, there was one names less on the store list. I suppose the neighbor's daughter went out or something.

No big deal. I can't buy her, yet. I have to think on how I'm going to start making money so I can get more slaves.

I navigate to my mother's page and add a command.

"Deposit $ 4 000 a month on your son's account."

Even if she is making $ 18 000, I don't think I can take everything or even half of it considering there are some house bills and other stuffs she needs to handle.

The thing is, if can get my girlfriend to sneak some of her parent's money towards me, I could start making some really good progress.

I look grinning at the 75% permanent discount that I have just because she is already my girlfriend.

"This is going to be fun." I say while walking towards the door.

I should probably get going.

Where do I go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)