More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Marlikton Marlikton

Waking up in the Hospital

Mom is there

You awaken to find yourself in a room you don't recognize and you're hooked up to machines with tubes coming out of you and a plastic breathing apparatus covering your mouth. As you take in your surroundings, your in a room with white walls, it looked sterile remembering what happened before you passed out you are sure your in a hospital bed. As you are looking around the room you see your mother Alice sleeping in a chair next to your bed. Her eyes are red, you've seen her like this before in the past, she's been crying probably fell asleep doing it. Your mom has always tried taken care of you and protect you but there are simply some things that even mom can't protect you from.

You go to wake up your mom by saying her name when you hear nothing come from your mouth, you try again and again nothing comes out you have no voice. "What the hell happened to my voice?" you think to yourself. You begin to panic than as you lean over to wake your mom by shaking her awake you try moving your body to sit up and give her room to sit on the bed when you find that you can't move your legs, even worse when you touch them you don't feel anything from your legs it's like their dead weights, no matter how hard you try your legs just won't move.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!" you scream to yourself. Your mother Alice wakes up feeling your frantic movements and opens her eyes to see you in a frantic state. "Baby baby it's ok calm down" You look at her trying to communicate your in distress but she simply sits on your hospital bed and hugs you trying to calm you down. "shh shh it's ok I can explain thing to you, John but you need to calm yourself please. I promise everything will be alright".

What's wrong with John

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)