More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Mom is busy

"Mom? Are you home" yelled Kevin through the house after coming home from school. He threw his backpack on the floor next to his sneakers and ran into the living room. "Mom?" No answer. Then he heard the familiar dry sucking noises from upstairs, that sounded like little farts and he giggled. "Mom?" He ran upstairs taking always two steps at once. From the upper-most landing he could already spot his mom on her bed with a man, because her bedroom door was wide open as always. His mom was kneeling on her bed besides an enormous dick, sucking on it slowly but with visible appetite. "Ah, there you are!" Kevin said and walked towards the bedroom door. His mom darted a short glance at him without taking the cock out of her mouth. She gave it one or two more hungry and loud suckers before she took it out of her mouth with an audible plop, and spoke to her son who was now leaning against the door frame. " Hey Honey, I left you your lunch on the kitchen table. Go downstairs and eat something." She said in her most normal every day voice. Kevin nodded and sent an mockingly cheerful "Hi there Ben!" to the owner of the big dick. The owners hand rose slowly from the sheets for a tired greeting. Kevins mom turned towards the man with a smile, just to return to Kevin immediately with a stern look hissing "Get out!" Giggling Kevin stormed out of the room as moms head bent down on the massive cockhead again.

But he stopped and looked back at his mom, who's cheeks were bulging and who's lips were outstretched to a big "O" around the shaft. "Mom?". His mother tilted her head towards him and gave him an annoyed questioning glance, while she kept on sucking slowly. "Can I watch porn on the big tv?" He asked knowing that his mother would allow it to get rid of him. His mom removed the dick from her mouth with a wet slurp and kept jerking it while she said sternly: "Ok, but make no mess! Sit on a towel and take the box of tissues form the bathroom." Her jaw dropped open again to go back on eating that cock and Kevin turned away with a satisfied smile. But as he walked away there was that wet slurp again and he heard his mother yell: "Wait, get back here." He hurried back into his moms bedroom. "What is it mom?" This time his mother got up from her bed, her naked curves glistering slightly with sweat. She bent down next to her bed and produced a box full of dildos from underneath it. "Here, take these and put them in the dishwasher once you are done eating." "Ok, mom. " said Kevin and took the heavy box with the clattering dildos from her hands. "And clean up after you." She admonished him. "Your brother is coming to present us his new girlfriend later today, so please leave everything representable." Kevin nodded obedient. "Is dad going to be there too?" He asked. "Yes, but Ben wants to get to know your brothers new flame too, so he will stay with us for dinner." And his mother climbed back onto her bed and reached for the dick.

The kitchen was quite a mess. The sink was full of dirty plates from yesterday. There was a ripped cardbord box and plastic foil on the counter from his meal. And his meal was still a frozen block on his plate. Mom hadn't gotten around to much this morning it seemed. Ben must have arrived early today. The kitchen table was misplaced and there were several streaks of dried cum on it. Kevin also noticed a thick thread of cum with a big glob dangling from the door handle of the fridge. Jesus mom. Kevin thought. He threw his food into the microwave and started to sort his moms dildos and the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. After lunch he wiped everything clean, turned on the dishwasher and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. As he crossed the hall from his way to the living room he could hear the slapping and moaning from upstairs. "Mom?" He yelled upstairs. "Yehes?" She yelled back, her voice trembling with every thrust. "Are we out of tissues? There are non in the bathroom." "Theher shouhoud be a frehesh bohox in the living uh room." "Ok, mom!" With his shorts down to his ankles he sat down in front of the 4K Screen in the living room and started browsing through porn.

Kevin was just about to finish his third wank in a row to some porn with Maserati in it as his dad Mike came home. He heard the familiar sigh, the rattling of the keys and the clacking of his shoes, as he slipped out of them. "Honey, I'm home!" He yelled cheerfully but the only echo were his wifes shrill screams and moans. "Boy, is she busy today, what buddy?" Mike sad to his son as he entered the living room. "Hi dad!" greeted Kevin without putting his semihard dick away. "What have you been watching? Oh Maserati? That is one of my favorites. Wanna watch one together?" Mike let himself fall into an armchair next to his son with a sigh of relief. "Ok, sure dad!" said Kevin and hit play on the next video. "Boy, that Maserati sure has some enormous tits, doesn't she, son?" Kevin nodded while slowly stroking his dick. He heard his father unzipping and searching in his boxers for his dick. "Dad, why do you let Ben fuck mom?" Mike had finally managed fumbling out his rather short penis. "Oh well, son. You know, I have a lot of work to do and you mom need a lot of attention. Besides Ben is much bigger than my little man over here, so... he does a pretty good job, you see." Kevin nodded, still not quite sure what his dad was saying. "Now if Maserati was you mom, he he, well I wouldn't be so busy then, you know what I mean, buddy?" His dad gave him a stupid grin. "But jokes aside, Ben is very fit you know, and you mom requires a real athlete to satisfy her needs, you understand?" Kevin nodded again. "I'm good at sports!" He suddenly blurted out, like he had a brilliant idea. "I have the best grades and on the last sport competition at school I won 2 gold medals." His dad grinned sheepishly. "Yes buddy, you were great. You are going to make your first girl very happy, I'm sure." Then he suddenly remembered. "By the way, isn't your brother coming today with his new girlfriend? Maybe you can try her out, you know, if she is down with it." Kevin rolled his eyes. He hated it when his dad tried to imitated youth slang.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)