More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What's next?

Mom enters the room

Blake settled down in her room and sighed. She hated the country life. Always did. She had always wanted to move to the city and hoped never to return.

Her mom knocked on the door. “Hey, Blake. Welcome home. Been a bit different since you last left. But some things are still the same. Rules are the rules so long as you’re under my roof. I expect you to contribute your share.”

Blake practically rolled her eyes. “I’m an adult now, you can’t tell me what to do.”

Her mom stepped forward as she said. “Now listen here missy, I don’t care if you’re 45. You’re here for a reason. And you’ll contribute to it just like you were before ya left. And in case you get any ideas, punishments are the same too. If not worse because you’re expected to do more now that you’re an ‘adult’. Any more snippy answers? Or do you understand the law of the land?

Blake huffed. She knew better than to anger her mom further especially when she brought up punishments. Those were some serious disciplining days and her mom was unfortunately much taller than Blake and definitely much stronger than her.

“Yes, ma’am,” Blake said.

Her mom turned to leave. As she did, Blake muttered under her breath. “Here we go again with this witch.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)