More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What's next?

Spanked on the bare bottom

As soon as Blake made the comment under her breath, her mom turned around and grabbed her wrist. Blake gasped as her mom was much stronger than she was having lifted bales of hay every day and tossing around sack of potatoes. Not to mention the height difference between her mom and her was enough alone for Blake to be easily overpowered.

Blake felt herself get pulled over her mom’s lap with her jean covered butt pointed in the air, but that luxury didn’t last long as her mom unbuckled Blake’s pants. “M-mom… w-what are you doing?!” Blake shrieked as she felt her pants being tugged down her body. “I’m an adult! You can’t spank me!”

“Watch me, honey, you wanna call me names, don’t expect a hug. I’m telling you right now, Blake. Things are different now that yer an adult. I can spank you all day long, in front of whoever may watch, and I’m not afraid to do it. Ya don’t like following my rules, you can leave and try being homeless instead. But under my roof, you obey my rules. Do you understand?” Lisa said as she tugged her jeans completely off her legs.

“Y-yes! Yes I understand!” Blake yelled.

Lisa grabbed the waistband of Blake’s polka dot underwear. “Well, I’m going to make sure ya understand. Just so we’re perfectly clear,” Lisa said as she tugged Blake’s underwear down her ankles. Blake desperately kept her legs apart which made sure her panties didn’t slip off as her mom began to spank her on her bare ass with her bare hand.

Blake hadn’t been spanked in many years, but now as an adult as she proclaimed it was far more humiliating than when she was younger. “Mama, please I’m sorry. Please stop.”

“I’ll stop when I want to,” Lisa said. “You may have gotten away with it as a kid, but now you’re going to get the full letter of the law. Any backtalk, disobedience, will be met with the punishment that fits the crime. None of this bullshit will be tolerated.”

“Yes, mom,” Blake cried as she was spanked repeatedly.

Blake turned her head to look over her shoulder and realized her bare butt was pointed in direct view of the door which was wide open for anyone to walk by.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)