More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What's next?

Spanked over the jeans

Blake’s mom turned quickly and grabbed hold of Blake pulling her over her lap just like she used to. Blake shrieked thinking that her mom would pull her pants down too.

Luckily, she instead felt her cupped palm over the denim material as she smacked her a couple of times. “I mean it, Blake. Any more disrespect or rule breaking, and I’ll tan your hide bare next time. You’re not too old for a good ass whooping,” she said. “And if you’d rather, your father has his belt too. Or we can bring out your old paddle. The choice is up to you. And now that you’re an ‘adult’, I won’t be holding back on punishments.”

“Yes, ma’am. Sorry, ma’am,” Blake said quickly, not wanting the punishment to get worse.

Blake blushed as her mom let her go. “Next time it won’t be so easy,” her mom said. “Now don’t spend too much time in bed. It’s not even close to bed time. There’s a list of chores in the kitchen. Yer cousin said she’d slip by too. Your pa and I are going in town. I expect to see you working on your chores when we get back.”

Blake nodded and her mom finally left. Blake rubbed her ass through her jeans. Even with the denim on, it still left a sting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)