More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Mom Pulls A Train

Nick started to talk as his friend john answered the phone, “Hey man come over tonight. My mom wants to pull the train for my friends. You in?”

“Fuck yeah, if you slut mom wants to fuck all of us I definitly want a piece of that action.”

Nick continued, “OK, come over about 9. She says we can all fuck her until we can’t get it up anymore.”

“Sounds good, see you then.”

John was right on time, but found he was the last one there. The other three guys and Nick’s mom Molly were all sitting around having beers, Molly was drinking red wine. Molly smiled as he came in and said, “Now that John’s here let’s go. You boys strip down so I can see your cocks.”

All four guys looked at each other for a second and then stripped down. Molly did the same slipping off her tank top, and the stretch pants she was wearing. She lay back on the couch and said, “One of you needs to warm me up. Who is the best pussy eater of the group?”

John spoke up and said, “Mikey is the best rug muncher of this bunch. He used to eat his sister out in exchange for blow jobs.” All of the boys laughed and Mikey stepped forward and went down between Molly’s legs and started to eat her out.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)