More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID: a man ID: a man

What's next?

Molly Must Not Be Seen Naked!

Mark had just put his phone away only to have it ring. And it was a ringtone he knew well. "Hello, Jake. ... Yes, it has been awhile. ... Tonight? Well, okay. I'm heading home right now. ... Right. See you soon."

He walked faster than he normally did to get to his car. "I can't let them see Molly naked. I wish I could hide her. But of course I can't!"

The traffic wasn't slower than it usually was and the lights didn't stop him any more often, but his impatience made them seem they were.

Once parked in his driveway and on his way to the front door, he scanned the cars around him. He didn't see the bright green Volkswagen Arteon. He had made it there first! Probably. "But how long do I have to get Molly into something?"

No sooner had he opened the door with his key fob but Molly pounced on him, wanting to hug him, and rub her cheek against his chest. He had to lift her up by her pits and move her so he could kick the door closed. "Sorry, Molly, but you know I don't want people to see you this way.

"Come!" he told her, gently but firmly leading her by her wrist. As usual, she was more than willing to please.

She was willing to please, but she was not pleased where he was taking her. It was her bedroom. Or, rather the one meant for her. She much preferred to be in his bedroom. But it was in hers that her things were, things he made sure were kept out of his bedroom to keep space for his things.

He went to her closet. "You don't mind wearing sundresses? You liked the yellow sundress, remember?"

She thought about it. Her expression told him she didn't _dis_like it. She liked being nude. And truthfully, he liked her being nude as well. On the short side, with small but full breasts capped with pink disks, and just the right amount of pudge on her frame. Best of all was the trusting face that just melted his heart. And he loved her prettiness.

"Please, Molly! You have to wear something. Your parents are coming!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)