More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Molly's Morning Mischief Part 1

Currently standing in front of the bathroom mirror Molly is wearing a thin white nightgown over her white panties which are the only other piece of clothing she has on.

As Molly stands in front of the mirror she suddenly decides that she would like to take a selfie to document how good she looks so Molly grabs her iPhone off the nearby shelf, positions her long curly red hair in front of her breasts that are only covered by the thin white nightgown and quickly snaps some selfies.

As Molly takes several more pictures with her iPhone she decides to be slightly adventurous and sets her phone down in the plastic container on the bathroom counter.

Having done that Molly quickly reaches down with both hands, grabs the bottom of her nightgown and quickly pulls it up and over her head before tossing it into the nearby dirty clothes hamper.

Wearing just her panties now Molly considers her options regarding what she wants to do next.

For example, Molly considers taking some more pictures of herself with her iPhone although she would not be posting these to any of her social media accounts as she's not the type of person to post topless selfies online.

On the other hand, as she stands in the bathroom wearing just her panties she glances towards the shower and then towards the luxurious bathtub and considers taking either a quick shower, a relaxing bath or perhaps taking both a bath and a shower.

What does Molly decide to do? Does she decide to take more photos of herself, does she decide to take a shower, a bath or some combination of all three of those options? Does she decide to something else altogether?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)