More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lhoon666 Lhoon666

Who are you?

Molana the Hippo

You are a nine-foot hippo girl named Molana. You have a relatively small, hippo-like head; a neck-length, brown ponytail; brown eyes; wide hips; E cup breasts; gray skin; a hippo tail; muscular arms and legs; and a nine-and-one-third-inch cock. You live in the savanna area near a river. You live in a group with five other hippo futas. You are the leader of the group. The other members, in order of decreasing rank, are…

Momu, the eight-foot-eleven futa. She has green eyes; wide hips; a black, neck-length ponytail; E cup breasts; and a nine-and-one-third-inch cock.

Mosulu, the eight-foot-ten futa. She has blue eyes; abs; D cup breasts; shoulder-length black hair; and a nine-and-one-fourth-inch cock.

Monta, the eight-foot-nine futa. She has green eyes; short, blond hair; E cup breasts; wide hips; and a nine-and-one-fifth-inch cock.

Mottulla, the eight-foot-nine futa. She has gray eyes; no hair; wide hips; F cup breasts; and a nine-inch cock.

Moe, the eight-foot-eight futa. She has a blond ponytail down to the bottom of her back; blue eyes; wide hips; D cup breasts; and a nine-inch cock.

It is early in the afternoon. Your bloat of hippo girls are resting on the riverbank.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)