More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which maze do you start with?

Modding community

Curiosity compels you to look at what the modding community has to offer, figuring most of it would be fun but less refined than the standard version. After you click the button, a warning comes up again, stating ‘Modded levels may pose unforeseen risks. Please use at your own caution.” Ignoring it, you pull up the various mods, surprised at the overwhelming selection.

There are mods for every fetish and niche imaginable. Mods for a level designed for furries? Check. A level designed for sissification? Check. A level for Futanari? Check. Levels for Femdom or Maledom? Check. There were many for ones you hadn’t even heard of before.

Most seemed to keep to the core concept of the game, a level for you to try to escape, and lose by getting fucked, orgasming, or something of the like. Some left that general concept behind. One that caught your eye was named Trainer. It advertised that once you started playing, you would only stop once you were a fully trained . That seemed... concerning.

Another one that broke the mold you spotted was the Predator. In this game you acted as the bad guy, and must capture and fuck the targets in your snare before they escape.

There were also some for the more niche fetishes you had never hear of before. Some of the tags that caught your eye were hucows, giants, and tentacles, though there were many more.

It also looks like a relatively new and growing area was fandom themed rooms. It seemed like the comminity had a niche for entire escape rooms around different universes, including AIs of famous characters making appearances to try and capture or use the players.

There were hundreds if not thousands more to choose from though.

Do you choose any of the mods to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)