More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Do you choose any of the mods to play?

How bad could the Futa mods be?

Curiosity leads you to look at what the modding community would do with any Futanari and shemale fetishes. You aren’t really surprised to see that there are dozens of unique mods, all focusing around it.

It seems they are broken into two main categories, ones where you are a chick with a dick, and ones where the antagonists are. The ones where you are a Futanari seems somewhat standard, versions of the basic levels but with the third gender choice. You do wonder what it would feel like, and how the suits technology would function.

Most levels however fall under the latter, with various levels designed to survive without being brutally fucked by Amazonian's packing heat. The levels themselves are where it gets interesting, as they vary greatly in location and difficulty. Some take place in a fantasy setting, where monster girls will try to fuck and impregnate you. One that seems popular happens on a college campus, with the goal of surviving the events of a day without being fucked. Another popular one is called Futa-pocolips, taking place in a post apocalyptic landscape where roving packs of futas seek slaves to capture and ravage.

Do you choose any of these mods?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)