More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

Mocha Hoes

Jane and Mark walked in and sat down with the manager.

"Congrats you two and welcome to the family" said the manager.

"Mr G, it's 4 O'Clock" said a bottomless girl who came over to the table in the cafe that they were sitting at.

"Yes, don't be shy. I've got a meeting, but it shouldn't be a problem"

"I'll have your ass today Veronica, thanks for tagging along Vina, it really shows initiative."

"Ok, go slow, I'm just about to start my shift and it's still really tight"

"Of course", said Mr Giarrusso as he slowly stuffed his girthy cock into her asshole.

"Now, you two. I chose both of you because you have a good amount of restaurant experience. What I have to explain to you is the sexual side of the business. We encourage all forms of sexual activity and don't discriminate on any basis."

He increased, his rhythm and continued.

"We have a number of girls like Vina and Veronica here that mill about the cafe in the event that one of our patrons is horny enough to fuck them. They do the majority of the sexual work around the place, but you are both encouraged to engage whenever you feel like it."

He then pulled out of Veronicas ass, and stuck it into Vina's.

One last thing, we have protein shakes on the menu that are made with real cum. There is usually a pitcher in the fridge, so feel free to top it up when you are able, or ideally serve it fresh when ordered.

He pulled out of Vina's ass and shot his load into a cup of coffee that Veronica had poured.

Vina drank it down gratefully.

"So, do you have any questions?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)