More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cloud8745 cloud8745

What is your idea?

Mizuryu Kei Land’s Animal-Play Kingdom! (Example)

While Mizuryu Kei Land doesn’t allow any animals, that doesn’t mean you can’t still get in touch with your wild side while you’re here! That’s why we have Mizuryu Kei Land’s Animal-Play Kingdom!

Set up similarly to a real zoo, the Animal-Play Kingdom has many different exhibits for many different species of animals. The main difference is, all the animals are actually sexy men and women just acting like animals! Most of them are park employees, but guests are free to join in on any exhibit that they want for the small fee of 5 Munchies! Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be a lion with his own harem of strong, fierce lionesses? Have you wanted to know what it’s like to be dominated by a man as ferocious as a wolf? Well, come on down to the Mizuryu Kei Land Animal-Play Kingdom and find out!

If you don’t want to be an “animal” yourself, though, there’s still lots you can do, though! You can watch the actors have fun in their pens from above, learn educational facts about human and animal mating patterns, “feed” the actors with your pussy or your sperm, participate in “petting zoos” where you get to touch and have sex with “domesticated animals”, and you can participate in safaris.

While safaris are expensive at one thousand Munchies, multiple participants can pool funds together to pay, and safaris are often referred to as one of the most fun attractions at the park. There are two main kinds of safaris; survival and hunts. Guests must wear free sex, free kiss, and free touch stickers at all times on a safari, or they will be expelled.

Survival safaris place you and any number of your friends into a special, isolated area of the park full of number of employees acting as “wild animals”. Together, you get to interact with “wild animals” that won’t be afraid to pounce you if their instincts get the better of them. While you can quit at any time, it is always a fun challenge to attempt to make it to the end of the safari without passing out from sheer exhaustion or pleasure. Do you have what it takes to survive an hour with these horny, hungry beauties? Sign up and find out!

The other kind of safari is the hunting safari, where you get to choose a target from a list of actors/animals, and then you get to enter the safari enclosure with a dart gun loaded with an aphrodisiac shot. If you can hunt down and conquer your target man or woman before time runs out, then you win and get refunded the full price of the safari, plus you get to take home a free item from the gift shop! But be warned that the hunter can quite easily become the hunted~

Any more ideas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)