More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Illidary666 Illidary666

Who Found The Rulebook?

Miyuki, a quiet lesbian girl who secretly wants to dominate

"...Some kind of nonsense."

I said quietly when I read what was written inside the book, which somehow appeared in front of me in this cafe where I decided to have lunch.

Agree, anyone in my place would have looked like this when he opened a strange-looking book and asked in it:

"The world lives by rules. Schools and businesses have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners' associations. Even countries have their own laws. You spend all day following the rules. Wouldn't it be great if you could write the rules for once?" ? ? Now you can. This is a set of rules. Just put the name of the organization and write your rules. Any rule you come up with will be followed by everyone in that organization."

This is some kind of fantasy.

In the past, I also loved to be a fan, but this is a bit too much...

I tried to find the real owner of the book, but nothing worked, so I decided to keep the book and put it aside for now.

However, from that time on, I could no longer concentrate on food and constantly kept thinking about this book that did not give me peace.

I sighed and decided to try to write something in it to make sure that all this was not true, but just someone’s stupid fantasy.

Old Rule:

Suddenly I win the lottery and $100,000 comes into my account.

Sigh. And what did I hope for?...

Ring!

A?

Taking out my phone, I saw a message that one hundred thousand dollars had arrived in my account.

In an instant, my heart began to beat faster and I became excited.

Is this... Is this true?!

I was full of excitement that in an instant with this book I could become a real Goddess!

Old rule:

Shiba Miyuki will be the sole owner of these rulebooks, and no one will be able to write in this Book without her permission.

I thought for a moment and still decided not to worry and write something else:

Old rule:

All powers of this book will be transferred to Shiba Miyuki, who is currently writing it, and she will be able to simply set the rules in her mind.

Whistling!

As soon as I finished writing this line, I felt a huge surge of strength and energy in my body. Now, I could do whatever I wanted with just one thought!

Old rule:

I am immortal and immune to any disease and any type of weapon.

Oh, right, and one more thing:

Old rule:

Shiba Miyuki has a very beautiful appearance without any defects, a very sexy and hot body in the shape of a pee clock and large C-cup breasts. My appearance is absolutely irresistible to all women and can excite just at one glance. Any woman will become addicted to my body immediately after sex, and she will no longer be able to switch to anything else. It will become an irresistible addiction and she will only want me and nothing else.

Whistling!

After examining my body, I smiled! Despite the fact that I am already twenty-one years old, my body and appearance were very mediocre, but now I am not inferior to even the top models from the covers of magazines!

Well, let’s add one more thing for last:

Old rule:

Shiba Miyuki is secretly the head of a huge business Empire that extends throughout the world and brings huge profits.

Hmm, is it already time? I've been here a little late, and lunch is already coming to an end. It's time to go back...

Where will Miyuki go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)