More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

The prank war is between boys vs. boys, girls vs. girls, or boys vs. girls?

Mixed Gender War

After all the campers finish to accommodate in the huts, the counselours call everyone to the flagpole site.

"Hi, campers. Hope that all of you find our huts comfortable enough for your time here." said the chief of the conselours, a black mid-aged man with a firm and stoic face.

Then, another counselour, in this mid-twenties and fat belly, speak, talking about the rules of the campsite and some general info about the forest.

Finally, a woman in her twenties or thirties explain that the campsite, to promote teamwork and outdoors activities, makes a series of outdoor games for the campers. After that, she arbitrarily divided the four huts in two teams, Squirrels (integrated by girls south hut and boys west hut) and Owls (integrated by girls east hut and boys north hut). Last, she adds that the winner of the individual competitions wins some extra benefits to their time in the campsite.

The competitions are (Writer to readers note: if you add one competition, please add it here):

Swimming

Pull the Rope

Marathon through the Forest

What team do you choose to follow the competition?

What is the first event of the competition, and what team win it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)