More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Misty Pokeball

Misty had long ago given up being a gym leader, but even now there was a still that kernel of longing for the halcyon days of facing down challengers and grinding them into the dust. And of being beaten by the promising few who would perhaps go on to challenge the Elite Four themselves. Of being that closed door and gateway both. She also remembered the ever-burning spark in her heart that drove her away from those confines, or what she saw as confines, to the big and bright world beyond.

That had been a long time ago. Now she was simply Misty the traveler, on her way from one town to the next, traveling by way of the foggy woods of Sinnoh.

Part and parcel of circumnavigating the world in search for rare and wonderful water pokemon was that you spent a lot of your time alone. Unless you had traveling companions, but those too she had parted from. She had enjoyed their time together, but each of them had their own desires, their own lives that drove them apart with no ill-feeling between them. She hoped Ash and Brock were doing okay. The last letter she had received from those knuckleheads was months and months ago. It was hard sometimes to keep in touch. She had seen an odd report her or there about Ash’s battling victories or Brock’s breeding program, but those were removed an impersonal affairs. Perhaps she should arrange a reunion sometime soon. Something to think about while she walked the route alone at least.

Land routes weren’t the best for her pokemon, so she could only let out the ones that wouldn’t suffer for lack of water. Her togekiss for instance, was flying merrily alongside her, as well her golduck who was plodding along. Human traveling companions were gone, but her pokemon always had her back. Such was the life of a pokemon trainer, or at least one who didn’t mistreat their pokemon. She had seen far too many like that in her time abroad.

Togekiss chirped out a ‘kiss’ and flew over to the side of the well-trod trail she was on, investigating something. Fairy types were always a bit playful and inquisitive, so she didn’t think anything of it until the bush parted to reveal a man riding on top of a pokemon.

“Hey there!” He called out. “Finally made my way back to the main trail. Was a bit rough and tumble for a while there.”

The man was average looking, nothing too different from any other Sinnoh male that she had encountered on her travels here. The pokemon on the other hand was a species she had never seen before. It was quadrupedal, had blonde hair on his head and some black silky, almost clothing-like fur with some sparse pale splotches of skin showing in between.

“Cyn.” It greeted her with its tongue hanging out of its mouth. An electric, dark type maybe going by its coloring? Or perhaps that wasn’t relevant at all. Either way, it was an interesting find considering Misty had thought she knew all the species native tot his region. Perhaps the trainer had gotten her from another land, traded for it maybe.

“Yeah, it’s better not to go off the main trail. You alright?” She did the barest courtesy of not calling him out for his stupidity. There were dangerous pokemon out there that could have done him in if he was unlucky.

“Oh, I’m better than ever now that I’ve met you.”

Okay that was just being a little creepy. She moved a little bit away from him. Who said that kind of thing to a woman traveling by herself? It reminded her a bit of Brock, but without the charm.

“Uhh. Great. So are you heading to the next town or somewhere else?”

“Wasn’t going anywhere in particular. After beating the champion I’ve been just wandering around, looking for new exotic pokemon to catch.”

“Oh! Me too. I’m from Kanto and I came here because of all the different water pokemon that I can only see here.”

“Cynthia here is a water pokemon.” He pointed down at his pokemon whose back he was sitting on. She padded over and preened in front of Misty. The orange-haired woman pat her head which elicited a happy little “Cyn”.

“Cynthia, huh? Isn’t that the name of the champion here?” She looked at the pokemon. It even looked like the photos she had seen of the woman, but obviously it wasn’t her. Pokemon weren’t humans and vice versa. This was just a humanoid pokemon. Misty knew this was just a pokemon. She was just a pokemon. Just a pokemon. Her mind was telling her that this was just a pokemon.

“Yep, named her after her. Wanted to beat the best with the best, you know?” He laughed and gave the pokemon a slap on the ass. The Cynthia gave an eep and a crimson blush spread across her face.

“Well… good for you. Hey, if you’re such a hotshot, how about we battle? I wouldn’t mind testing out my pokemon against the new champion.” Misty pointed to her two pokemon that were floating and standing next to her.

“Oh a battle? I’d love to. Just don’t expect to win.” There was the haughtiness she had expected from his kind. Trainers always thought themselves invincible until they ran into something that countered them.

She readied herself. This would be tough, but she aimed to wipe that smug grin off his face.


It was a massacre. She hadn’t KO’d a single one of his pokemon. They were all so strong. He had even swapped them out one by one, showcasing how each of them was as well as invincible to her pokemons’ attacks.

“You’re strong,” she conceded.

“Hmm. Yep. And it’s the fate of the strong to rule the weak.” What was he a philosopher now? Misty was about to respond when he threw a pokeball at her head. She would have commanded her pokemon to knock it out of the way, but they had all fainted.

It struck her head. She had expected it to just bounced off and leave her with a little bruise, but as soon as it settled on the ground a flash of light erupted and covered her from head to toe. She tried to gasp out a curse, a cry for help, but she was sucked into its embrace before she could get a word out.


“Misty!” She cried out. She was trying to get her owner’s attention, but he just kept on playing with Cynthia. Not fair! She was his pokemon too. She deserved to be played with!

“Miiiiiiiistyyyy!” Her cry became more protracted and louder. Her owner looked her way. Good. But then he looked away again! Bad. How could she get and keep his attention? Oh, she knew! She just had to use her moves.

She used ‘Liquidation’. It was a physical water move, so it was very strong considering her water typing. To use the move, she positioned her fingers in her cunt and started stroking. It didn’t take too much rubbing to get her pussy drooling. Misty pokemon were super horny all the time. Soon enough her pussy was leaking onto the hard-packed dirt below her, forming a sizable puddle. But that wasn’t enough, so she kept on stroking until the puddle was large enough for her needs.

When the time came, she then dropped to the ground and started using ‘Splash’. She flopped around like a magikarp, splashing her pussy-cum everywhere in the near vicinity, including on her owner and his Cynthia.

“Cyn. Cyn.” Cynthia growled at her. But that wasn’t important because her owner laughed and walked over to her.

“I swear you’re I can’t leave you alone for a minute without you splashing around. Are you that for your owner’s cock?”

Misty’s head bobbed up and down so fast she got dizzy. She needed it. She needed it so much.

“Well, how could I disappoint such a pretty lady as yourself.”

Lady? She was a pokemon. Her owner was so silly sometimes. “Mis.” She told him as much, though he didn’t understand her. He did however take out his cock which was what really mattered. It was time to ‘Play Rough’ which was one of her favorite moves. Her fairy typing helped make it stronger as well, just like her water moves. Her owner had chosen the best moves to really make her shine and she loved that about him. He was so smart and knew so much better than her what she should do.

Getting caught by him was the best thing that had ever happened to her, not the least because she could ‘Play Rough’ with his huge cock by sticking it right into her sopping wet pussy. She took it in her hand and guided it in and then impaled herself fully upon it. She thrust herself up and down while he laid on his back and let her do all the work.

She kept at it and was eventually rewarded with his ‘Eruption’ filling her with that much desired cum of his. She needed it in her so bad. She felt so empty without it. To show her appreciation, she planted a garden’s worth of ‘Lovely Kiss’ kisses along his body. As expected, he feel asleep shortly afterwards. She leaned down and rested her mop of hair on top of his hairy chest. Cynthia padded over and joined in the cuddle pile as well.

“Misty.” She whispered.

"Cynthia.” Her sister pokemon whispered back.

Good. The two understood each other well. With that, they settled in and joined their owner in slumber.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)