More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayJonesWrites JayJonesWrites

Who to follow fist

Miss Gadget

Miss Gadget quickly takes advantage of the cell door opening. She is a cyborg, part robot, part human. Her cyborg body parts contain all sorts of gadgets to help her along her way of becoming a super villain.

4 security guards are running down the hall, stun guns raised. 3 female and 1 male. Miss Gadget cracks a smile to herself as they get closer. She taps a button and a large magnet appears on her arm. Unfortunately for the guards, all metal they are carrying will be attracted.

All 4 guards are stunned when their guns fly away towards the magnet. Next their utility belts fly off, and then their pants button and zipper, and even their boot eyelets fly away. All 4 guards encounter an embarrassing situation as their pants without a belt or button slide to their ankles, the male and one blonde female fall to the floor as they trip over their untucked boots.

One of the female guards had picked up her pants and was running over towards Miss gadget. Another button was pressed and a rope shot out of her wrist and wrapped around the guards chest pinning her arms. The pants fell back to the floor exposing her skimpy white lace thong.

Miss Gadget throws a smoke grenade around the other three struggling guards. When the smoke clears after about 30 seconds the remain guards are completely naked expect for their boots. They all freak out and try and cover themselves while running away. Miss gadget laughs and continues on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)