More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What do you do next?

Mischief at the bake sale.

[Author’s Note: There is no direct-sex in this chapter.]

“Com’on, buy some tasty treats! All proceeds from this bake sale go to our Future Commerce Leaders of America club!” Oh! Cookies! It was always a good time for cookies and maybe a cupcake or two. You had just finished cleaning up Clarissa’s soiled cunt and leaving the school when you spotted a group of students huddled around a table.

There was a large crowd and you saw three middle-eastern girls in colorful garb, though you only recognized the middle one. The one in yellow was named Talia, who was nice enough, but you had experienced her laziness first hand. When you two were supposed to do a science project together, it quickly became a you doing a science project while she supervised. Reading the scene, you establish that this is basically what happened again!

Behind them, seemingly handling everything other than advertising is your good friend Janice! The two of you had met after school during your last year of middle school and soon a new friendship blossomed! She was a nerdy, quirky girl that played in the Dungeons and Dragons group you presided over (Elf Rogue, if you must know) quite frequently, along with the rest of your players. She also had a huge thing for dying her hair, something that you never really quite understood, but liked a lot, not to mention her rockin’ hot bod!

She gave you a quick smile and a wave before being inundated with two dozen rowdy kids shoving money in her face and her pushing pastries right back. You weren’t a business person, but this bake sale right now would probably work a lot better with three people behind the table and one person advertising rather than the other way around. Janice looked a bit annoyed right now while the other three girls gossiped and giggled to each other. Hmm… you have a new idea for an advertising campaign...

After stopping time, you run around the building trying to find some scissors and manage to pick up a pair after a few minutes. Returning to the scene, you carefully start to strip the three middle-eastern beauties of their clothes. While you told yourself you were pranking these three bitches for Janice, you couldn’t help but get a quick (okay, very long) grope and fondle of their gorgeous naked teen bodies. You give a thorough massage of their ample young breasts, rubbing their inner thighs and even gingerly running your lone finger across their precious pussies. After jiggling their bountiful ass cheeks, you return to the job at hand, armed with just your scissors.

Snip! Snip! Snip!

This was tedious work, but when you were struck with an idea, you went for it! You must’ve stopped time for at least an hour before you finally wiped your brow in completion, redressing your busty dark-skinned classmates. Time to see the fruits of your labor!

“Support F.C.L.A. and buy-Ungh…” Talia shuddered as she felt a dozen hands roaming her body underneath her clothing. Over her smooth shoulders, along the flat of her back, between her legs… “What the hell… it feels like someone was touching me all over…”

“Yeah, I feel that too.” Her friend added as they looked around. A murmur began to rise in the crowd as people began whispering to each other and pointing at the three middle-eastern girls that were just shouting in the hallways advertising. “That was totally weird, but I guess we should just keep telling people about the bake sale.”

Unbeknownst to the three oblivious female students, you had cut away the heavy fabric of their dresses making them almost transparent in front and stolen their underwear! The crowd of potential cookie buys quickly began to notice that Talia and her friends were showing their tits and pussies to everyone! They continued to walk up and down the halls, telling other students about the bake sale, all the while completely unaware that they were showing full frontal nudity.

“Whoa, you can totally see their tits…” A boy slowly devouring a cupcake commented, his eyes locked on Talia’s massive breasts as they swayed and wobbled underneath the sheer yellow dress.

“That’s nothing… check out that beautiful pussy.” Another whispered, pointing out the hairy cunt openly on display. Finally, someone took the initiative and drew their smartphones, snapping a dozen crisp shots of the oblivious threesome with their private parts completely exposed. Once one kid did it, the rest joined them in immortalizing their unaware nudity. The girls began to notice the strange looks and soon turned to each other.

“Oh my god, Talia! You, you’re-You’re boobs and pussy are showing!” The purple dressed girl exclaimed, much to her friends horror as she looked down and saw her bare breasts and exposed slit. She quickly covered them, barring her arms across.

“Everyone can see your tits and pussy too!” The humiliated girls hastily ran off as they realized they've been exposing themselves for who knows how long. In embarrassment, they escaped with their hands smothering their genitals to prevent others from seeing them, but the damage was surely already done. No doubt you could find the naked pictures of these girls all over the school tomorrow. At least they generated a lot of attention for the bake sale!

You make it just in time for the bus and hop aboard to go home, a successful day of sex and debauchery, made possible by your magical watch. As the school bus approached your street, you started to think, what was your next move?

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)