More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What do you do next?

Late night intrusion on a sleeping beauty.

Glancing at the clock, you read the time: 11:48 PM.

Jesus H. Christ, you were horny! You decided to take a much-needed breather when you got back from school: played some videogames, watched some TV, recuperated with a delicious and nutritious dinner. But now that it was night, writhing in bed after an exhausting day, all you could think about was fucking every girl you could meet without them ever batting a pretty eyelash. Giving Summer what she deserved this morning, using the girls’ swim team like sex toys… You were almost drunk with power, addicted to the feeling of stopping time and plowing gorgeous babes without a care in the world, without them even knowing they had just been thoroughly and undeniably fucked…

With these naughty thoughts coursing through your body, you should probably jack off. As you grab your phone and starting browsing CHYOA, a thought hits you: Why not just stop-time and do some breaking and entering?


Jesus H. Christ you were scared! The street was pitch black and gloomy as you quietly closed the door behind you. It was eerily silent and it wasn’t long before terrifying thoughts were crossing your mind. What if there were spooky time monsters that roamed around at night? They could eat you no problem… you’ve been slacking on cardio for a decade now! If you died, what would happen to time itself? Pursing your lips, you never realized how much you liked sound as you crept around the neighborhood.

Sneaking across the street, you enter your neighbor’s open garage and try the door handle. Ah, the wonders of living in a middle to upper class suburb! With great anticipation, the door gives way and you suddenly find yourself in a strange, foreign house. Wait a minute… who lived here again? Puzzled, you continue creeping around the house and look for bedrooms, hoping to God that you could find a cute girl to use as a fuck-sleeve so you could finally go to sleep.

Ascending the stairs to the second floor, you open the first door you see and find a master bedroom. Frozen in time, there is a middle-aged woman and her husband sleeping soundly. Shuffling forward, you toss back the blankets and give the female a good look. Hmm, a bit wrinkled and saggy … you could do better. Besides, it’s not like you were on the clock!

Gently closing the door (despite the fact that you had stopped time, you felt strangely compelled to try to be as stealthy as possible) you move onto the next room and slowly enter… Jackpot! Wearing just a thin tank top and some stringy panties, you find the daughter of the house all cuddled up in bed. Turning on the lamp next to her (damn, you really should have been turning on all the lights), you marvel at the beautiful girl and instinctively grab her breast and tug it out of its fabric cage. Something this fine should be set free!

Drooling over this time-stopped beauty’s incredible body, you continue groping and molesting her while she’s frozen in her sleep. Her luscious tits are treated to a thorough massage by your rough hands, constantly squeezing and feeling their every curve. Taking her sensitive pink nipples between your thumb and index finger, you rub them raw and tenderly kiss the sleeping girl on the neck. You feel a bit bad for a moment, considering how creepy this would be if this mysterious teen was awake… Hell, you didn’t even know her name! Suddenly urged to look around, you spot a calculus book on the ground. Reading inside the cover, you check the most recent student to claim this book: Rachel Emerson. Pulling back her covers, the sight of her long sleek legs puts out in regret in your mind.

In the time-stopped world Rachel looked fast asleep, innocent and unsuspecting of what you were about to do even as you ran your fingers along her smooth hips and thighs. When they pass over the heat of her pussy lips, you know that foreplay is over. Flipping her over and onto her stomach, you greedily pull down her panties and whip them off her feet, tossing them uselessly to the ground. A low moan rises in your throat as you get that first glimpse of her precious teen pussy, just waiting to be taken. You toss off your night clothes and move next to her head, parting her oblivious mouth with your fingers and slowly pushing your hard cock in. You wheeze a sigh of satisfaction when her juicy lips wrap tight around your shaft and you begin sawing in and out of her warm, wet mouth.

After about a minute, you realize Rachel isn’t actually sucking you off, unlike when Summer slurped down your load last morning during her jog. Pulling out of from between her sultry lips, you hop onto the bed and line up your cock with this beautiful girl’s pussy, a girl you’ve never even spoken to. Her mouthwatering perfect slit beckons to you and there’s but to thrust into this sleeping female teen.

With Rachel completely at your mercy, you push into her tight cunt and instantly feel her broken-in pussy react to the sudden intrusion. Despite the stopping of time, her slick walls begin to massage along your shaft, undulating with desire without her knowledge. As you get on top of her, you start thrusting madly with lust, pounding Rachel from behind, her ass cheeks billowing with every hard slam. In between your inexperienced pistoning, you glance downward and see her rippling ass. Sawing in and out of her sopping cunt, you make sure to pull out until just the tip is inside before savagely thrusting back into the hilt.

With churning testicles, you know you can’t hold out much longer while fucking your neighbor’s daughter. Stooping down, you press your face into the back of her hair and take in her scent while groping her teen tits. With one final thrust you push your cock as deep as you can before pumping your load into Rachel’s twitching pussy. Luckily, with all the time you’ve had to recover, your balls are nice and full when you give your sleeping beauty a thick creampie, ejaculating a steady stream of gooey semen deep inside her. With your last spurt, you empty your spunk into this frozen girl’s womb and push off of her, freeing your cock from its sticky prison. You grab her panties off the ground and clean off your cock, right before sliding them back on. With a sigh of contentment, you pull the blankets back onto her and give her a kiss on the forehead goodnight. You make sure to turn out the lights and leave the house.


After slipping back into your own house, you restart time and take a nice hot shower, wondering if Rachel even woke up after you used her. Maybe she just thought some nocturnal emissions were to blame and had no idea about the deep creampie she received…

Whatever the case, it didn’t matter. You yawn while getting cozy in bed and drift off to sleep, dreaming about tomorrow’s escapades.

What happens the next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)