Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What happens the next morning?

A few quick pranks to start the day.

[Author's Note: This chapter does not contain sex, only neighborhood ladies suddenly stripped.]

After stumbling into bed, you have a vivid dream where you were so incredibly. . . ordinary. Life was a bore and you couldn't just your power of stopping time to have your way with unlucky, attractive girls that happen to be in your vicinity. You awake with a shudder and hold your precious magic wrist-watch close; thankfully this is reality.

You spring out of bed, eager to start your day. A quick rinse in the shower and your morning dump is all you need. Passing by the mirror in the hallway, you pat your stomach and flatten your hand against it. . . had you lost some weight? You had certainly been getting a tremendous amount of exercise lately. Hearing a loud, hungry grumble, you decide to walk to your friendly neighborhood coffee shop for some breakfast.


While walking, you hear the tell-tale pounding of feet of a diligent runner behind you. Turning around, you half expect to see Summer again (and you hoped to see ALL of Summer again), but were surprised to see someone you didn't recognize.

Hmm, a tight-bodied hispanic girl your age? You would know their name if they lived next to you. . . down to their date of birth, exact measurements and favorite movie. She eyed you suspiciously, perhaps somehow subconsciously already aware of your lewd, criminal exploits of recent times. How rude! Well. . . you would show her!

. . .

You ogle the beautiful latina as you restart time, her luscious globes bouncing as she continues running down the sidewalk. She rolls her eyes at your obvious staring, but remains blissfully unaware at her new state of undress- namely her tanned tits jiggling wildly with every stride. It only takes a few seconds after she runs past you for her to abruptly look down and notice.

"What the fu-" The newly-topless female runner stifles a gasp in surprise, turning her head to see your reaction while quickly pulling her tank-top back down to cover her bare breasts. She glares at you for the unexpected exposure, but doesn't say anything else as she finishes her run. You chuckle and feel emboldened, pressing the "Stop Time" button while looking around the neighborhood for more erotic opportunities.

. . .

You spot Vanessa's house, she was one of the many attractive, young women living on your street. Like a burglar in the night, you find an open wind and climb in. After a few minutes, you find Vanessa in her bedroom wearing just a tiny pair of panties, applying her make-up before dutifully heading off to work. After a quick grope around her soft chest and shoving your hand down her underwear and running your fingers through her pink, lower lips, you hastily grab her by the waist and hoist her up. She's remarkably light and you manage to transport her directly to her front door, opening it wide for the world to see and depositing the near-nude woman in plain view.

Resetting your own position, you turn your head to take a look at your handiwork as time starts again.

. . .

As you walk past Vanessa's front porch, you hear her softly humming to herself, still mindlessly working on her eyelashes. The spark of realization is almost palpable when her head perks up at the sound of birds chirping and lawnmowers. Her wide eyes scan the environment: this wasn't her bedroom! Vanessa looks directly at you while you stare right back at her. . . her topless chest, that is. She drops her make-up kit and clasps a shaking hand around her exposed chest before slamming the door, ending your fun.

You loudly whistle and leisurely continue down to the coffee shop with a big ol' smile. This was a great start to the day!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)