More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Where do you go?

After school fucking with a fellow nerd!

You’re still concentrating on where you should go to blow your load when you pass by Miss Finklehorn’s English classroom. With a fleeting glance, you spot one of the girls that you’ve always wanted to fuck, Clarissa Carlisle! She was a bit strange that one, pale skin, slender body and long blonde hair it was a wonder though how she wasn’t more popular! She had a trim figure, easily matching any of the hot cheerleaders or other sexy ladies in your high school, but her weird nerd culture references in conversation and social awkwardness tarnished her reputation.

Clarissa was idly doing some homework at a random desk with Miss Finklehorn nowhere to be seen. Ducking around the corner, you notice she hasn’t seen you yet and is none the wiser to your presence. Taking the opportunity to get your rocks off to an alluring nerd girl you press the red “Stop” button…

Entering the room, you stand Clarissa out of her desk and get a good look at her with her clothes on. As beautiful as ever, you hastily skip to the good part and start to strip the girl down, tugging her shorts and panties down and folding them neatly on the desk. As you disrobed the beautiful young girl, you felt a bit bad. Clarissa had never really made fun of you or did anything wrong, but damn did she have a fine figure. You would have to make sure she had an earth-shattering orgasm to even things out!

Finally taking off her bra and bearing witness to some magnificent big tits, you seat the ravishing time stopped nerd back down in her seat and manipulate her soft feminine hand so that she’s spreading her bald pink pussy lips. Your heart flutters as you drink in the sight of this heaven-sent beauty, her exquisite vagina splayed for maximum viewing pleasure.

With a perfect pussy like that you simply had to fuck her! Seeing no point in staying dressed, you quickly threw off your own clothes as you grabbed her head, looking into her face as you pushed your lips against hers. Digging your tongue into her mouth, you give her a nice sloppy French kiss, her frozen face unresisting to your advances. Your hands explore her perfect pale body, massaging her lovely teen breasts and spanking her bare bottom as your fingers run a race circuit around her body, constantly rubbing against her smooth velvet skin.

You get between her slender legs and eagerly start eating Clarissa out, her petrified hands keeping her delicate pussy lips spread for you as you dive right in. Lapping up her juices, you give her a thorough tongue-fucking to lubricate her sex hole before you finally decide that it’s time for your release. You pick up her frozen body and lay her on Miss Finklehorn’s desk, lifting her right leg so that it was on the table. With your heart pounded and your cock as hard as steel, you aim your throbbing prick at her waiting pussy and spear her perfect slit. You see stars as the pleasure overwhelms you, the entirety of your shaft is driven into her tight cunt. Bottoming out with your balls resting along the desk, you take a moment to relish the feeling of Clarissa’s spasming pussy pulsing along its slippery intruder. Pulling out just a few inches, you grab her hips and start to pound her shaved cunt with , building up a rhythm as your rigid cock pistons into her unresisting pussy.

Almost insane with lust, you decide to take an interesting risk. You were going to restart time while you were fucking Clarissa! In your haze of perverted pleasure, you figure that no matter what happened you had the power to stop and restart time, you could deal with it. Pressing the “Go” button, you listen as the rush of everyday sounds comes back to you…

“Huh? How did-Hngh..! Oh fuck!” You felt the tiny teen immediately tense up as she orgasmed her brains out, her head whipping around to see who was shamelessly her in school. “Ah! I’m cumming! Fuccck! Cumming!” You could feel the sensation of her twitching vaginal walls as they clamped down like a vice, squeezing your shaft erotically as you relentlessly thrust into the climaxing girl. With a wild, lewd expression, she stares into your face and starts mouthing words to you: Fuck me!

You give her a goofy grin as you pummel her tight pussy, her voice failing her as she weakly moans and continues to cum. Your balls start to fill up as you race to the finish, your sexes slapping together as you fuck Clarissa mindless. You give a hearty groan as you bury your cock to the hilt and completely let go, feeling the gooey sperm boiling up your cock and spurting out like a geyser deep inside your classmate. Taking slow, but deliberate thrusts, your cockhead blasts out thick strand after strand of creamy semen inside Clarissa’s unprotected womb. With a dazed, drooling smile and dreamy eyes, you see that she’s passed out! Being a good gentleman, you stop time and take some tissues and clean her pussy up a bit before redressing her. Seating her back in her original position, it almost looks like nothing ever happened… except of course her memory of being fucked ragged on Miss Finklehorn’s desk!

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)