More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorruptionAT CorruptionAT

Who is our Archeologist?

Miranda

Miranda picked up the mummified phallus to take it to the museum. As soon as her fingers made contact a strange feeling came over her. She began to feel incredibly aroused and just looking at it was turning her on. This feeling frightened her and she immediately dropped it back into the box. Shutting the box, she shuddered a bit and quickly rushed downstairs to try to get it out of her mind.

"What came over me?" Miranda asked herself. She had worked with mummies before and had seen her fair share of weird things preserved before, but could not explain why she felt so aroused when she picked up the mummified phallus. She didn't want to admit to herself that she wanted to plunge it into her pussy right then and there. Even just the thought of it now was both exciting and terrifying.

After getting some time to think, she decided she would take it home with her instead of turning it into the museum to prevent anyone else from falling under its spell. She then went upstairs back to the box and using a towel picked up the strange phallus and put it in her bag. Relieved that she did not get the same feeling as last time she exhaled and decided she should head home for the day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)