More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bastardlydastard bastardlydastard

But, who are you?

Miranda Grimsmour

You were born as the third daughter of lady Jessamine Grimsmour, Spymistress to queen Lydia VII.

Your childhood was miserable. Your mother, for reasons unknown to you, seemed to despise you, and your older sisters delighted in tormenting you.

Your only comfort in those days was Sandor, a servant's boy, about your age, that was allowed to live on your estate. when you were young, the two of you would sneak out to play after dark, and when you got older, you would sneak out to talk. You would always say that the two of you will one day run away together, until one day, at the age of sixteen, you did.

The two of you made it eleven miles before you were caught.

The Knights who caught you concluded that Sandor had kidnapped you, and, as you looked on in horror, promptly executed him.

It was then, watching the life leave Sandor's eyes, that you vowed on all of Estara. You want to hurt them, they will suffer for what they have done to him, and for what they have done to you. All of them, your mother, your sisters, those soldiers, even the queen herself, must pay.

Now, at the age of twenty one, you are ready for your .

You stand at five-foot-nine, and your d-cup breasts are the envy of many of your peers. your dark hair frames your beautiful face well, and your ass has often been described as amazing.

More importantly, you now have spies all over Estara, ready to inform you of any happenings of note.

How does your story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)