More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paulthemazing paulthemazing

Who Found The Rulebook?

Minoru Mineta (MHA)

A/N: Everyone in this Branch is 18+ goes to College aka UA for 4years. Also Deku, Shoto, Bakugou, Denki, Ejiro, Endeavor, All Might, Hawks, Dabi, and Azawaia are Females I am including Older Eri and Mahoro Shimano, and finally an OC named Teka Todoroki aka Endeavor's Mom.

Oh by the God's Mineta got the book I bet you're wondering how dear reader well let me tell you.

[6 Days before Entrance Exam]

Mineta was going out to buy the New limited edition Golden Age Midnight Figurine. He saved 200,000¥ Just to get it when he got there only one was left and he bought it. On his way home he got hit by a book with the name saying Rulebook on the cover. He picked up and exam it before shrugging and put it in his bag with the figurine. When he got home he put on his usual Midnight fan Made hentai and Flap Flap Flap away. Then when he was done and cleaned up he went to get the figurine to put with the others. When he went to grab it he saw the book and took it out as well put it on his bed. He then put the figurine with all other ones. He then went to read the book he had.

Old Rule: Owner of this book is immortal and can't die by anything.

Old Rule: Owner of this book can write in the book without a writing utensil just need to think of what he wants in the book.

Old Rule: The Book is invisible to all but owner unless owner says.

Old Rule: The book can be written in even if the reader is 400 Light Years away.

This interested Mineta he didn't believe this so it was gonna test it by doing the old 2nd rule. So he was thinking of writing in the book and what to write.

New Rule: Midnight will orgasm everytime she see grapes this includes my hair, the juice, and round purple balls.

Mineta was shock that it worked but mischievous smirk on his face.

New Rule: Owner will Get accept into UA in it's Top hero course and no one will question it.

New Rule: It is forbidden for females to wear panties and bras to school unless told by Owner.

New Rule: Any Changes in the book or by Owner will go unnoticed.

New Rule: Owner will have 10 pac abs.

Mineta feels his body getting fit but still short but muscular. He kept on thinking and writing.

New Rule: Owner has 12in cock that can split into two cocks and stay 12ins.

New Rule: Owner has unlimited sperm & stamina.

New Rule: Owner can impregnate Girls he claims when he wants.

New Rule: Owner can cum gallons of semen everytime.

New Rule: Woman who are claimed by Owner are so obedient they could be considered dogs.

Mineta smiles as he closed the book and gets in bed for some sleep.

What will he do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)