More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 58 by Zingiber Zingiber

Describe how you (and Fay) prepare to join House Leontes (Spend 5 XP, roll +CUNNING to resolve).

Minerval's Tutor, Fiammetta Hawk, defrocks you both.

"All right, you two," says Fiammetta Hawk, Tutor of Minerval. "You seem resolved, and Leontes is ready to accept you." She shakes her head, her bright red hair shining in the light of two phosphor globes. "Ah, the young." She looks at you and Fay. "You'll have some catching up to do, and, well, there might be some hazing. They do things differently in Leontes. Now, off with your uniforms."

You and Fay take off the robes trimmed with Minerval colors, leaving you in plain shifts and slippers.

"OBLIVIO MINERVAL", she intones, waving her wand.

Something's missing. You blink and look around in confusion. The Tutor's room, long familiar to you, seems strange, almost foreign, though you see no changes. It takes a while to figure out what's missing is all of Minerval's particular secrets, the passwords for the inner rooms and even the talent to meld minds sexually.


Spend 5 XP for yourself (Morgan).

Roll +CUNNING(+2) to resolve your change of House. Do the same for Fay, presuming the same 2d6+2.

Roll +Cunning(+2) twice for yourself and Fay.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)