More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What happens to Dodie?

Mind Control

A hacker had taken control of dodie's computer. He was not only a hacker, but had devised a program that could send a hypnotic pulse into the computer he hijacked.

dodie turned on her computer to check her messages and set up her next broadcast by downloading some gifs and photos to add to it.

Suddenly her computer screen started flashing then the flashes started to swirl. Before dodie could do anything, she became entranced by the swirls. She decided to watch them to see if they did anything different. As she watched, she became more and more entranced by the swirls. Her head started to nod, and she started blinking.

"dodie, can you hear me?" asked a voice coming over her speakers.

dodie nodded.

"Good, listen carefully," said the voice. "Any time you do a live broadcast, you will start to do a slow, sexy striptease on camera, and you will not realize what you are doing. You will not stop until you are completely naked. Once you are completely naked, you will realize what you did and will freeze in front of your computer and mentally count down from 100. Once you finish your countdown, you will regain control of yourself. Understand?"

dodie nodded.

"Good, after your broadcast and striptease, you will become very horny. Also, you will think that it will never happen again. Understand?"

dodie nodded.

"One last thing, any time you plan on doing a live broadcast, you will wear a sexy pair of panties and bra. Understand?"

dodie nodded.

"Good. Can't wait."

dodie's screen went blank then back to the web page she was on. She blinked a few times and shook her head thinking she had just zoned out. She finished downloading her new media. She then thought about her underwear. She was not sure why she was thinking about it, but she thought about the white cotton panties with red hearts and the plain white bra she wore. She decided to change into a matching pair lacy pink bran and panty set. She then prepared for her live broadcast.

how does it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)