More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by luther507 luther507

What Chapter Does Harry Flip To First?

Mind Control

Harry grinned as he quickly flipped to the chapter labelled "Mind Control". Even if this book was a joke, it was worth a try.

The chapter on Mind Control was three pages, each detailing a different spell. The first, "Imperio", Harry quickly moved past. It could be easily broken, was easy to notice, and the person under the spell remembered everything they did.

The next two spells though, now they were much more interesting.

The first spell, "Imperiolioum Maxima", was similar to the basic Imperio, but controlled the user's thoughts to a much greater degree, stopping them from remembering what happened under the spell or breaking free from it. It would also make them act as though nothing was abnormal, and whatever they were told to do was totally in character.

The second spell, "Mencium Creola", allowed him to whisper actions into his wand and make someone do them against their will, with the choice to wipe their memories afterwards or leave them alone by saying "Mencium Finite Memori", or simply "Mencium Finite".

The green-eyed hero rapped his knuckles against the cover of the book, thinking hard about which spell he wanted to try out first.

Which Spell Does He Choose To Use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)